Rutger Hauer is a 'Hobo With A Shotgun' | The Popjustice Forum

Rutger Hauer is a 'Hobo With A Shotgun'

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by passionoia, Mar 31, 2011.

1. passionoia

passionoia Moderator

The second of the "Grindhouse" trailers to be made into a proper movie.

And despite the words Rutger, Hauer, Hobo and Shotgun being one of the most amazing combination of words ever I did think that possibly we were more likely in for one of those Tarantino-wannabe-esque run of mill pastiches that's just a bit shit. And we might very well still be... however after watching the trailer I am kinda excited.

Rutger talking to the babies is really quite brilliant... so intense. And I love the John Carpenter-esque music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzmpTG1CZzI&feature=related

2. As long as it's better than Machete - it can't possibly be any worse.

3. Machete was amazing, I don't know what you're talking about. I kind of wish they had made Thanksgiving into the movie and not this unmemorable crap. I have the other Grindhouse movies on DVD, but from what I remember, the fake trailer looked less than amazing. I'll have to watch the actual trailer when I get home though.

4. That was the thing - after the trailer, Machete was a bit of a let down - all the best jokes were in the 2minute preview... and all we had was an hour and a half of Jessica Alba struggling to act.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.