S Club 7 - RIP Paul Cattermole <3

It's Alright gets a skip 90% of the time, along with Good Times.
giphy.gif

It's Alright is a bit first-album for them but I love it. Dangerous, Right Guy and Anytime Anywhere are all great too so they were churning out good stuff for Sunshine.

Mine have changed over the years. I went off 7 for ages. But now it’s top for me.
(All In Love Is Fair, Spiritual Love, Cross My Heart...)

7 > Sunshine > S Club > Seeing Double. But there’s not a lot in it.

7 has always been my favourite. Other than 'Best Friend' which was B-side worthy at best, the rest is really strong in my opinion.

I'm not sure what he's doing. Is he trying to be a vlogger now?
At the very least, as least he's pro-vaccine. Unlike some members...

Who is the anti-vacciner of the band??!! They could re-write S Club Party to reflect their stance.

Paul has a surprisingly good voice for radio, perhaps he should pursue that as a career compared to whatever he is doing currently.

I watched another one of his YouTube videos. ("I am Part 1"). I am never getting those 5 minutes back; he just rambled nonsensically (there is no topic or subject) and went trigger happy with transitions.

Who is the anti-vacciner of the band??!! They could re-write S Club Party to reflect their stance.

Paul has a surprisingly good voice for radio, perhaps he should pursue that as a career compared to whatever he is doing currently.

I watched another one of his YouTube videos. ("I am Part 1"). I am never getting those 5 minutes back; he just rambled nonsensically (there is no topic or subject) and went trigger happy with transitions.

Brad is the anti vaxer.

Tina's wearing her mask
Jon's sanitised his hands
Paul's very pro vaccine
Hannah hates crowds in HMV
Wanna hear Bradley whinge
Wanna see Rachel Netflix binge
Then we got Jo, karaoke hoe
Get ready everybody cos here we go!

Covidddddddddddd
Gotta do your part
Covidddddddddddd
2020 sucks arse