S Club 7 - RIP Paul Cattermole <3

I think the point was that they sold out several STADIUMS without the full line up

I thought it was incredible but I agree, Victoria would just have been perfection
Oh agreed, it's on a different scale. I just think it always dims the shine when someone is missing, so more casual fans don't feel that nostalgia pull.

They still have really good front block 'Dont Stop Movin' package tickets available for Manchester on See Tickets, works out about £155 a ticket. Screw Ticketmaster and their 'platinum tickets' i.e. let's tout tickets back to fans

Only AXS Premium tickets available for the O2 shows, bar the odd single seat in the odd block. I wouldn’t be surprised if more dates are announced over the weekend and released next Friday.

D

Deleted member 2432

It might be worth people checking the Don’t Stop Movin’ packages as I got my seat with that and it was cheaper than the “platinum tickets” further down the venue.

Oh agreed, it's on a different scale. I just think it always dims the shine when someone is missing, so more casual fans don't feel that nostalgia pull.
Posh is my fave so it goes without saying, but yes, my point was that they sold 700k tickets for 13 stadium dates without their most famous member. Now, IMAGINE if she changed her mind!

f25775103ca1dd4d055b675e48b43292.gif

Wasn’t blown away by the 2015 tour so I initially thought I’d sit this one out, but nostalgia swept me away and now I’m off to Manchester. Something about this feels very different to 2015, but that could just be rose coloured glasses taking root.

he/him
I’m hoping that they can have same step up in production values that Steps had between the Ultimate Tour and the Party Tour

The technical aspects with the Ultimate tour were actually good, but looking back after the next two tours, it just all felt a bit...sterile? Like, the fun aspect of a Steps gig had been taken away. I felt the same about Return Of The Spice Girls after seeing Spice World 2019 and I can imagine I'll feel the same about Bring It All Back 2015 after Reunited.