S Club 7 to reform ??????? | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

S Club 7 to reform ???????

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by musicbobin, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Race Row? Gimme a break.

I'd pay good money to see Shilpa Shitty get a hard kick in the fanny.

2. Let's face it - if it did happen, it would look really daft wouldn't it...

3. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Yes but I think it would still work.
    Pop music should be crazy and mad and funny.

4. Jo O'Meara has been really badly treated by the press. I mean, who is this shipa creature anyway? It was a sad day when the British public betrayed one of their their own most beloved pop stars, and started licking the fanny of that evil witch from Bollywood.

And I think rachel stevens might want to do something more than promoting contact lenses on the tube.

I think a reunion would be o.k. for next year x-mas, this year is the year for the spice girls.

5. (is he actually for real?)

6. But she wasn't beloved. She was the big clumsy one that sang the songs but was passed over for a solo deal in favour of Little Miss Davros aka The Most Boring Person In Pop...Ever. Shilpa fucked Jo and that fucking pig Jade up. And I'm glad. What horrible people they are! They deserve their fate.

7. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

That stupid Shilpa woman spent all day either combing her greasy hair or sitting in the corner with Dirk and Jermaine, bitching about the others. The only decent things she did were the "Aunt Jameela" act and when she said that jade Goody had "bounced" on her.

I fail to see how Jo did any worse than that.

Whenever anyone screams "racist" in this country, people go over the top about it.
    Yet people make sly comments about "the irish" all the time, and nobody cares.

We are a nation of bastards.

8. its so funny this sclub thing, the other day i listened to a couple of tracks, 'alive' say goodbye' dont stop' and never had a dream' they did do some decent pop tunes, who knows, it could be really funny!!!!

9. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

"love ain't gonna wait for you" is definitely in my top ten favourite songs ever list. somewhere.

10. In the last issue of OK!, Jon and Hannah have an interview together. When asked about reforming, Hannah admits she couldn't really sing anyway, and Jon says, "Never say never...but, No.", and that he'd rather move forward than back. Call him the Mel C of S Club. They also said the only S Club member they're in contact with is Tina.

Besides that, wouldn't it be weird for Hannah and Paul after he sold a story about her in News Of The World, calling her a love rat?

11. Bradley and Paul performed together recently. There are pictures on some sclub fan sites.

12. It could never work. Jo O'Meara?

In any case I think unlike Take That and Spice Girls, I think their fans have moved on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.