S Club 7 | Page 115 | The Popjustice Forum

S Club 7

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JuanXitoSpears, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Did we ever get to hear the Rachel versions of love ain’t gonna wait or dance?

2. I’m not sure if they re-recorded Love Ain’t Gonna Wait For You.

poshbabyyy and poppop like this.
  3. Waiting until payday to get these pressed...
    [​IMG]

4. Where are you getting the instrumentals?

5. I know someone, who knew someone who used to work in TV and had a few that he sent me.

poshbabyyy and bonnieetclyde like this.
  6. Just say Paul.

7. So jealous, I’ve wanted their instrumentals for so long.

8. They're actually surprisingly hard to come by. Had loads of traders and stuff lookign for me and they've never been able to come up with the goods. Frustrating cause we've heard them all on the TV shows, so know that they're out there somewhere.

poshbabyyy, elektricblue and JMRGBY like this.
  9. Hold on this my first time hearing this, was Dance a b-side

10. It was originally used as an unofficial double A side with Alive but it was on Seeing Double too.

poshbabyyy and Musiquelover64 like this.
  11. I always confuse Dance with Dance Dance Dance. To complete the set they should've covered Fall Out Boy's Dance Dance.

niccolo likes this.
  12. About Jo
    There's a lot of recording sessions snippets on twitter, it's actually gonna be a good record isn't it, not revolutionary, but shockingly pretty decent I think

13. All of a sudden, I'm very excited for this Jo album.

poshbabyyy and bonnieetclyde like this.
  14. It was rumoured back in the day that they did as a precaution in case Jo wouldn't be available for promotion of single #2 but who knows if that was accurate or not.

15. Funny to see Nicky Mac being involved in Jo's record. She is a former member of the band WooWoos

Remember Me

Fizzy Lettuce

Nicky has also co-written Emma Bunton's latest Christmas single.

16. Is it there any difference between "Love Ain't Gonna Wait for You" album version and single remix?

17. I’ve always wanted to know. I was told years ago some things that were supposed to be different, but I didn’t hear it. I don’t have a physical of the single mix, though, so my version may just be mislabeled.

poshbabyyy and Nephilim like this.
  18. The differences are very minimal. A few extra flourishes and reverbs here and there but nothing major.

poshbabyyy, Quimogen and Nephilim like this.
  19. At least to my ears, the single mix has less bass, or less umph.

poshbabyyy and Nephilim like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.