S Club 7 | Page 116 | The Popjustice Forum

S Club 7

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JuanXitoSpears, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Yeah, it's definitely a different baseline running through the single mix (less heavy).

poshbabyyy and Nephilim like this.

2. Never thought I'd be that excited for a Jo O'Meara in 2020, I can' wait

3. It sounds very Claire Richards solo album.

4. Sounds good to me. I loved that record.

5. Her vocals sound amazing and the songs sound good as well. Hopefully this actually gets released.

6. I hate the vocal production on the single mix and lighter bassline. The album version sounds HUGE in comparison. The single mix sounds boring I think. However there's a few little production flourishes on the single mix that would sound great added to the album version but they're very small.

poshbabyyy, Nephilim and freeheadmess like this.
  7. Very happy to follow the process of Jo's upcoming record. Sounds exciting.

JasonJay, hownee and maneater83 like this.
  8. In incredibly exciting news, Tina has announced a follow up to this year’s Mwah Mwah and top 1000 Amazon chart smash Fire! Her new single is called Private Dance Instructor and will be out in November.

Sugaboy, Island, Redout and 2 others like this.
  9. From the same team as Mwah Mwah

10. I can’t wait!

Island, poshbabyyy and saturdays20 like this.
  11. this track is more singing. I’m excited

Island, poshbabyyy and JMRGBY like this.

12. Looks like a cover of Lucie Silvas's 'Breathe In' is in the running for Jo's upcoming album. Lucie also wrote 'Bittersweet' for S Club's 'Seeing Double' album too. I personally like the sound of the second song more though.

poshbabyyy and Robert like this.
  13. Yeah, not sure I want Jo coming out with probably the most well-known Lucie track. Surely she should lead with an original.

14. Even though it's a cover, I think Breathe In sounds pretty decent.
    I'm not into Song 2 at all, it's way too screechy.

15. Lucie Silvas was also involved in Rachel's career: "I Got The Money", "Silk", "Spin That Bottle" and "Shoulda Thought of That".
    Jo's cover of "Breathe In" sounds decent. But she has already launched her music career with a cover. Wasn't she offered a management deal by Simon Fuller at the end of S Club, back in 2003, but Simon Fuller wanted her to record an album of covers and she refused it? That would be ironic if all her singles turn to be some covers.

Utopia and Island like this.
  17. I really can’t believe 2020 is giving us solo Tina and Jo music but all Rachel’s giving us is fashun insta influencing.

Sugaboy, 4Roses, poshbabyyy and 2 others like this.
  18. I’m sorry...what?

JamieHT and j267 like this.
  19. Amelia baby, no...

Mvnl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.