S Club 7 | Page 117 | The Popjustice Forum

S Club 7

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JuanXitoSpears, Jul 8, 2015.

1. This erasure of Joanne Valda will NOT be tolerated.

2. I guess that saves Tina doing Jo's parts. I swear there is a video of her singing over Jo's original vocal but she's very quiet so it just looks odd.

3. Jesus Christ....

4. Katomic Kitten’s impact!

5. I thought Amelia Lily joining Geordie Shore was a low point, Fuck me.

6. Amelia Lily always had a Jo Omeara vibe for me, scream.
    I say that's a good booking, you get the S Club bops with two iconic members present, plus You Bring Me Joy? Already better than 75% of my nights out.

7. I like Amelia (always thought she could've been a good fifth member of Little Mix) but S Club without Jo's voice just isn't S Club it's a tribute band.

8. I agree. I love S Club 7 and could tolerate them as a 3, but this? Come on now.

9. Okay, but WHAT IF they recruited 4 other faded popstar to join?

S Club 7 featuring Bradley, Tina, Amelia Lily, Lolly, Amy Studt, Adam Rickett and Noel from Hear’Say.

Rob, PopCrushed, Sugaboy and 10 others like this.
  10. Not being bad but is Jo expecting her solo campaign to take off and get in the way of these S Club 3 student digs and Lidl car park gigs?

poshbabyyy, Rob, Suburbia and 6 others like this.
  11. Imagine THAT conversation between Jo, Tina and Bradley.

Sugaboy, poshbabyyy and LPMA like this.
  12. It seems like a real passion project for her and she comes across as very happy at the moment. So I'm glad she's doing this.

13. Yeah which is lovely but that has nothing to do with what I said, It's hardly gonna interfere with the S Club 3 stuff.

14. My point was that maybe she's not chasing success but rather doing what gives her fulfilment. I assume she'll be back with an S Club incarnation once she gets this out.

singabob likes this.
  15. So I got replied to by their manager when I questioned the Amelia choice. Apparently the Juniors were asked first - they declined.

PopCrushed, Sugaboy, andru and 5 others like this.
  16. I can’t think of any Junior who would be able to just drop what they’re doing to partake in...whatever this is to be fair.

17. Welp I see this as gotta get a check somehow move but I agree with the poster above I would've expected Amelia joining Little Mix or even being a fill in for one of the Girls Aloud members before resorting to S Club.... But hey get in where you fit in sis.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  18. I wonder how much they make on these gigs. They’re embarassing but they do them so often they must be lucrative for them.

Redout likes this.
  19. They’ll probably have made more doing these gigs than they did during the time in the band.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.