S Club 7 | Page 160 | The Popjustice Forum

S Club 7

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JuanXitoSpears, Jul 8, 2015.

1. I want their whole streaming platforms cleaned up and completed. It's annoying for me.

2. There’s no reason for Seeing Double not to show up on the S Club 7 page at this stage. It’s the same on Apple Music. If anything that album holds up well today more so than the others.

j267 likes this.
  3. MB

MB

Oh Jo, where's your flow gone? Just re-join SClub3 and have done with it.

4. There are some sings that you do not cover. And sorry Jo. I gave you 30 seconds of streaming time on that one. And no more.

poshbabyyy, bonnieetclyde and JamieHT like this.
  5. Hannah has a documentary about her breast implant illness broadcasting on ITVBe now. It’s really sad to see how much it destroyed her for so long.

poshbabyyy and Musiquelover64 like this.
  6. The scene where she went through her personal Miami 7 behind-the-scenes photos and Paul was blurred out...

poshbabyyy, jbond88 and JasonJay like this.
  7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Perfect Christmas from Essential S Club just came up on shuffle and I swear it sounds more uptempo and different from the version I remember being on Platinum Christmas years back??

poshbabyyy and JasonJay like this.
  8. This is awful!

studeane12, Utopia, jbond88 and 2 others like this.

9. I remember seeing footage from this in a Newsround segment back in the day but I could never find anything about the video online. Good to know it wasn't just a false memory. I wonder what happened?

poshbabyyy, j267 and Musiquelover64 like this.
  10. That just looks like something for their TV show though?

11. It did look very low budget and ropey but I remember them saying it was a single from The Guru. I wonder if it fell through because Jo's solo deal with Polydor/19 didn't work out either.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.