S Club 7 | Page 52 | The Popjustice Forum

S Club 7

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JuanXitoSpears, Jul 8, 2015.

1. I'm listening to 'Alive' and I LIVE for the Middle-8.

Ok S Club...

echoamelie, Totto, Overdose and 3 others like this.
  2. Jo has such a great a voice. It’s a shame she hasn’t been able to release much music after S club 7. Family sounds great, wouldn’t mind a album from them.

flapjack- and spillett like this.
  3. At least, she has released an album. It's not given to everyone

4. I still think Jo has the best version of What Hurts the Most.

Goosebumps.

5. I still can’t believe Cascada ruined that song like three years later

MistakenBiology likes this.
  6. It must suck for Jo to be the first one that actually released that song as a single and then have the country version become a year later one of the biggest hits of the 2000s. #poorJo

FrancoisDit, Lost In Japan. and andru like this.
  7. It looks like Family is off the iTunes charts now.

8. Still a bop

Sideout, FrancoisDit and Santi319 like this.
  9. I actually liked Jo's album. It was very beige, but enjoyable nonetheless. I particularly love the title track.

10. Love this Jo bop

11. She really was the voice of S Club wasnt she? Her tone is so unique and makes you immediately think of S Club 7

jbond88 likes this.
  12. She had a great studio voice,but live she just never seemed to pull it off

13. Wish I Was Over You was good too.

baxterclan likes this.
  14. How come Relentless isn't on Spotify?

15. She sounded so awesome on the reunion tour!!

16. It is on mine, I am in the US though.

17. I bought her album and haven't put it on since. I just didn't´ see a spark from her or it....very beige indeed.

18. Most of the songs on Jo's album aren't bad. It's the cheap production on some of the tracks that holds them back from being great.

It is kind of odd how Jo couldn't get a major record deal after leaving Simon Fuller/19 Entertainment. You would think some major label would have signed her.

19. Try again. It's worth it.

20. Wasn't she signed by BMG..>Scantuary? Doesn't that count as a major label?

I will, I just wasn't very excited by it bar the lead single because I presumed it was a covers record...but I think there is some original material there too...but I remember at the time the general feeling was that it was very ballad heavy which isn't a huge surprise..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.