S Club 7 | Page 53 | The Popjustice Forum

S Club 7

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JuanXitoSpears, Jul 8, 2015.

1. It is quite ballad cantered by nice ones regardless and it's mostly original songs not covers.

2. Most live performances on tv her vocals were off ,great singer but it just seemed off for some reason maybe nervousness

Scotty B likes this.
  3. I quite like the songs where Jo is absent from the chorus. S Club Party, Two In A Million, You, Reach, You, Sunshine, etc. She was great, but they needed a little less from her.

Family isn't bad. I'm glad they have no plans as a trio to do an album.

4. The Children in Needs performance she said she was so nervous and that's why her voice was off. I haven't seen anything else to be honest.

5. I'd definitely check these out

6. They were just on singing at the end of Loose Women.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  7. I never thought that much of Jo's voice back in the day. She's fine within the group, but compared to some other warblers of the same era her vocals were quite plaintive.

8. I was at the reunion, I'm saying promotional performances. I thought she did great at the reunion.

9. Family is on Spotify, Amazon, and GooglePlay now. It's under SC3.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    andru likes this.
  10. SC3 miming to a 17 year old S Club 7 vocal on Loose Women! Weird.

Mvnl likes this.
  12. The reason they mimed to the 17-year-old S Club 7 backing track was because SC3 came prepped with the instrumental but Jo was too ill to sing it live and they didn't have a backup plan, so a runner had to go out and get hold of the original S Club 7 version for them to mime to.

Also Tina was wearing her original jacket from the Never Had A Dream Come True video. Iconic Tina.

Santi319, FrancoisDit and JMRGBY88 like this.
  13. Did this song chart at all?

14. Are you secretly Tina?

fancygreen, Island, JasonJay and 7 others like this.
  15. Rachel was S club 7 :)

16. Several people in my extended family have spoken to me about the S Club 3 reunion. I've had to educate them about the fact that it isn't something particularly new.

17. Hannah tweeted about selling her stuff earlier too.

18. Hopefully the money helps him get back on his feet. Some very decent bids there.

19. Will be very interested to see what it ends on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.