S Club 7 | Page 70 | The Popjustice Forum

S Club 7

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JuanXitoSpears, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Happy 40th Rachel Stevens!

JasonJay, spillett, Island and 2 others like this.
  2. And Funky Dory the album turns 15 this year. FUCK I feel old.

spillett and Santi319 like this.
  3. Unbelievable!
    I've been playing bits of Come And Get It all day in celebration....

spillett likes this.
  4. Been quite a few articles in the last few days about Hannah's poor health, which was surprisingly also during the S Club reunion:

The pop singer says she "felt like she was dying" after surgery affected her balance and made her hair "fall out in clumps".

[​IMG]

Former S Club 7 star Hannah Spearritt has warned against breast enhancement surgery, saying her hair fell out and she struggled to walk after her procedure. The singer and actress had her implants removed following years of health issues since going under the knife in August 2013. The 37-year-old said in an interview with The Mail On Sunday: "Within six months my hair started to fall out in clumps.

"Then I started sleeping more and more - eventually 22 hours a day.

"I couldn't move from bed because my muscles were aching.

"I lost balance, I was always freezing cold and my brain fog meant I couldn't remember anything."

Spearritt revealed she visited a private doctor the following summer.

"He said I was anxious and depressed, and prescribed a maximum dose of Prozac," she said.

The former pop star was also prescribed the anti-anxiety and epilepsy drug Pregablin ahead of an S Club 7 reunion tour in 2015. Spearritt said it only masked her symptoms enough to get through the performances.

"Doctors didn't listen," she said. "I felt like I was dying. I could barely walk."

By the end of 2015, she said she had spent £100,000 on doctors treating her symptoms.

The star, who appeared in EastEnders in December 2017 and in a charity boxing match for Sport Relief in March 2018, later spoke to a US-based doctor who has been removing breast implants in women for more than 20 years. He advised Spearritt to have hers removed too, she said. The former pop star had the operation in April 2016 and said she felt "60% better almost instantly".

She added: "I always suspected it deep down, but to hear a doctor finally give me an answer was the best feeling." Spearritt said she felt "stupid and embarrassed that she'd done this to herself", and continued: "My temperature rose up to normal and my fever disappeared, as did the fatigue and anxiety."

https://news.sky.com/story/former-s...lants-after-years-of-health-problems-11322560

Voodoo likes this.
  5. Wow, I never knew Hannah was having health problems. Especially during the tour!! She was soooo gorgeous and charismatic in person.

6. JasonJay, spillett and MusicFan like this.
  7. spillett likes this.
  8. Island likes this.
  9. I wish we had a performance of The Colour Of Blue.

niccolo and spillett like this.
  10. I wish Stand By You was on bloody Spotify.

dangerouswoman likes this.
  11. For some reason all of 7 is available here except Natural was taken down I don't know why.

12. Could it be because of the sample?

dangerouswoman and spillett like this.
  13. Perhaps, I just feel like most people don't even know what the sample is. It used to be up until a year or two go though.

S Club 7's vevo only has 1 video upload and I think it's extremely random they chose this.

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  14. The album version of Natural is so superior to the single mix. Is that also the general consensus?

It went from being smooth and slinky on the album (and represented well in that sense in the LA7 performance) to being all...beachy, sunny and slower with the single/video release. And the addition of the Britney-esque "OW"s and "BAABAAY"s was superfluous to say the least.

This hilariously random visual is the only version I can source online these days.

15. They're both good versions but the single mix is better. The album version has a demo-esque clunky feel, especially the part just after the first chorus.

16. I just remember being obsessed with it when I got the album, I almost wore the CD out for that track alone, I took it with me everywhere - god knows what the play count would have been if we had them back then.

I was so excited when I found out it was going to be a single and then couldn't believe they'd done that to it. Maybe I was too attached to the original but my feelings have never changed.

17. Yeah, I think the single mix works better. When I listened to the album I was disappointed when I heard they were opting for Natural as a single - it didn't make sense to me. The single mix worked.

18. I'm assuming the US release of 7 has the single version of Natural? That's pretty much the only one I've ever listened to. The Natural single in US has the spike remix which literally sounds exactly the same as the one we got on the album. So I don't know if that was a mix up, or if the single version is the spike remix so it doesn't matter.

19. I will have to check, but I think the album version is on the US first edition and replaced with the single version or “spike mix” on the re-released with “Never Had A Dream Come True.”

20. The Spike mix is the single mix.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.