S Club 7 | Page 93 | The Popjustice Forum

S Club 7

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JuanXitoSpears, Jul 8, 2015.

1. I really love 'You' but definitely see how the group would have felt it was regressive. Paul should have held on for the 'Seeing Double' album since that definitely a more mature sound for them.

2. Then we would have gotten his version of Alive as well.

elektricblue likes this.
  3. I Feel The Earth Move Alive is their only weak single.

4. upload_2019-9-11_15-34-30.png

5. Why do they all look like Sims in that photo used for the interview?

6. And You, don’t forget You.

7. I love you and You.

JMRGBY88 likes this.
  8. That article has 1998 all over it - didn't they launch (musically) in '99?

Love that the writer is all "I was 7 when they came along..." and I'm like I was 21.

HollyDunnSomething and toby3000 like this.
  9. I'm not sure what I would consider their worst single but it ain't You or Say Goodbye. I actually prefer Say Goodbye to Have You Ever.

on a side note, Viva La Fiesta was/is a bop.

10. Have You Ever is better than Say Goodbye though

11. 27 and bopping eek

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  12. gas

gas

In fairness, I believe the "S" stands for the 19th letter of the alphabet -- from 19 Management.

But in this paradox, I was today years old when I realized that he probably got 19 Management from the S in Simon.

Mind blown.

13. I was listening to the Greatest Hits yesterday and they were so brilliant. I think Alive is undoubtedly their worst single (are they even singing on the chorus?). Even that's still a bop though.

Vasilios likes this.
  14. Somehow I manage to hear the version of Alive with Rachel doing the lead first and now the official release never sounds quite right to me.

JMRGBY88 likes this.
  15. What's with the official montage video for Love Ain't Gonna Wait For You being erased from existence? Or is it just me who can't seem to find it?

I used to love watching it, it was like the perfect compilation of their time and journey together, and all the clips they used were really well picked.

Primrose and Madaboutmusic like this.
  17. Thank you! I don't understand why it's not uploaded as an official video on their YouTube page like the others?

It's such a great watch, a complete nostalgic trip down memory lane. All of those images of their TV shows and music videos are embedded in my brain. They were such a huge and happy part of my childhood.

18. Also, Love Ain't Gonna Wait For You is such a bop.

19. They were stupid not to title their Greatest Hits 'S Club Heaven'.

HollyDunnSomething and Blue6010 like this.
  20. I can't believe Paul is going round saying the relationship with Hannah was contractually obliged and forced?

The fact is Hollywood 7 had them in a relationship at one point and as a result of that they ended up in a relationship themselves...it happens all the time on tv shows and Strictly...

oh and 'You' was f*cking fantastic, one of my fave singles by them. Street cred really? Never gonna happen mate. Love Don't Stop Moving' too..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.