S Club - The Good Times Tour

I just keep thinking of how terrible of a venue Terminal 5 is, and how it needs to be demolished already. It truly ruins the experience every time (not to mention the crowd’s horrible etiquette - were you born yesterday??)
Truly the worst venue in the city - the sound sucks, the layout is terrible with all the pillars and the way the balconies are, the stage is way too low... whoever designed this venue should never be employed again. I always avoid this venue unless it's someone really important performing there, haha!

Island

Staff member
What time was the meet and greet for those who went? My concert is tomorrow and I received no confirmation email about entry times.

It must feel so good for them to be able to call out all the US cities and see how American fans are reacting to them and singing along. I'm so happy for them, so so happy!

Island

Staff member
The show was such a blast! Yea, the sound was terrible for like the first 30 minutes. But, they had such great energy and looked like stars. I had so much fun.

Also, props to whoever made their pre-show playlist as The Loving Kind was the last song played before the show started.

The show was such a blast! Yea, the sound was terrible for like the first 30 minutes. But, they had such great energy and looked like stars. I had so much fun.

Also, props to whoever made their pre-show playlist as The Loving Kind was the last song played before the show started.
And they played Soul Sound! I was dying as it’s one of my favorite Sugababes tracks even if it’s not everyone’s. I looked around me and no one reacted to The Loving Kind. I was mildy offended.

I guess I didn’t know what to expect from the Chicago crowd tonight, but it was a massive party. People around me were singing a lot more songs than I thought they would. Minimal stage, no screens, no costume changes? Who tf cares? One of the best nights of my life. Waiting nearly 25 years and it was everything I could hope for and more. My fiancé and I had so much fun. We’re already talking about planning a trip to the UK to see them when they go on tour again. It was amazing.

Incredible show in LA tonight — surprised that Angelenos knew the majority of the lyrics, including the never-released-in-America songs (LAGWFY and Stronger).

Simon Fuller was in attendance with his family and got a shoutout from Jon towards the end of the show.

I hope they come back with new music and a bigger budget, they really really work as a quintet and I would gladly give them my $$$$$ for more.