S Club - The Good Times Tour

That gives me hope that the You're My Number One version isn't just the album mix.
I think it's the album version if it's mislabelled then that means song number 9 is truly You're My Number One, but spotify probably didn't detect it to be the same song.

I've always wondered why Bring The House Down made it to the Best Greatest Hits while Stronger didn't. Both should have been singles and were canceled at the last minute, especially considering that both are unquestionably fan favorites.
Personally, I think Bring The House Down is overrated, and there were far superior choices for singles from the album, like the excellent Love Train.

I've always wondered why Bring The House Down made it to the Best Greatest Hits while Stronger didn't. Both should have been singles and were canceled at the last minute, especially considering that both are unquestionably fan favorites.
Personally, I think Bring The House Down is overrated, and there were far superior choices for singles from the album, like the excellent Love Train.

Absolutely agree with both points here. Love Train stood out immediately for me as a possible 3rd single, as did Cross My Heart

Does anyone know the story behind Everybody Get Pumped? It's from the Sunshine sessions, I think, and was obviously held over. It's got that Gregg Alexander vibe but is also quite unlike much of his other work, and I like the way that most (all?) of the members of the group get some kind of feature.

I dunno if it's just my connection, but the quality on iPlayer doesn't look any better than the unofficial DVDs. I thought we might have got an upscale...

Still I'm so happy that these are finally up. For the love of God though, we really need the specials!

"Two In A Million/You're My Number One" out midnight.
SC4620.jpg

Tracklisting
  1. Two In A Million (Boyfriends & Birthdays Version)
  2. You're My Number One (Miami 7 Version)
  3. We Can Work It Out (Taken From Miami 7)
  4. Two In A Million (2000 Version)
  5. Down At Club S (Taken From Miami 7)
  6. Two In A Million (Mark!'s Vocal Mix)
  7. You're My Number One (Almighty Mix)
  8. Two In A Million (Jeremy Wheatley Mix)
  9. Two In A Million (Mark Picchiotti Radio Mix)
  10. You're My Number One (Jeremy Wheatley Mix)
Now that is how you do a singles EP!

Also, Everybody Get Pumped is horrendous.

he/him
I was doing a little bit of digging on those Jeremy Wheatley mixes, and I think they are just the original names for Boyfriends & Birthdays Version and Miami 7 version. The producing credits on the original album doesn't have Jeremy listed but the singles have him listed and so is this discogs release:

https://www.discogs.com/release/11521852-S-Club-7-Two-In-A-Million-Youre-My-Number-One
Did nobody stop and actually listen to them before shoving them out on an EP? My word.

Does anyone know the story behind Everybody Get Pumped? It's from the Sunshine sessions, I think, and was obviously held over. It's got that Gregg Alexander vibe but is also quite unlike much of his other work, and I like the way that most (all?) of the members of the group get some kind of feature.
A clip of it was played during a scene in Hollywood 7 so I remember fans being excited for it to surface on the greatest hits.

To add to the confusion, there are two versions of 'Two In A Million - Boyfriends & Birthdays Version' on Spotify; one on 7 and one on BEST. They are both different mixes. I think the one on 7 is the actual remix and the one on BEST is the original...