S Club - “These Are the Days” + The Good Times Tour

Hope she fares better than Rachel on there, would love to see an S Clubber on I’m a celebrity and see their personality

Didn't Rachel get injured? I think she had to miss a week.

That show has had so many injuries since it came back. I'm shocked they are still doing it and at points now getting bigger names than Strictly.

Didn't Rachel get injured? I think she had to miss a week.

That show has had so many injuries since it came back. I'm shocked they are still doing it and at points now getting bigger names than Strictly.

The difference is Strictly you get paid different amounts based on the week you reach, i.e. there’s a substantial amount if you make Blackpool, etc.

With Dancing On Ice, you get the full pay cheque regardless of where you come, so it’s a win win if you’re voted out first.

Last edited:
S Club were just on BBC Breakfast to promote their support to the British Heart Foundation. They said that These Are the Days is to raise money for it but the hashtag for the charity is Show Your Heart and I can’t help thinking that would be a lovely single title…..

With Dancing On Ice, you get the full pay cheque regardless of where you come, so it’s a win win if you’re voted out first.
Never forget when they paid Pamela Anderson £500k and she went out in the first week.

There is an internet rumour that she’d hired a call centre to vote for many other people except her so she’d likely go out but that can’t be true, can it?

Yay I’m so happy we have the ‘Natural’ EP on Streaming. That was a lovely surprise this morning!

As much as I was anticipating the ‘Two in a Million’ single (solely for the gorgeous 2000 mix), I think it actually does make sense from a seasonal point of view to jump to Natural. It sounds silly to say but I think it’s more likely to pick up streams being played at this time of year than one of their Christmassy singles. Releasing ‘Two in a Million’, ‘Never Had A Dream Come True’ and ‘Have You Ever’ in November/December would actually work a lot better.

Just met them all at Media City. Was staying at a friends there last night so it was just a no brainer - the stars aligned!

Got an updated photo with Rachel which I’m buzzing about!

IMG_4475.jpeg

IMG_4474.jpeg

Also got confirmation from Rachel that Show Me Your Colours is on the setlist. She said it’s one of her favourites songs. Can’t wait for the tour now!

The video is stunning! It might be my favourite so far.

Certainly didn’t mind seeing the boys muscles glistening in 4K and if anyone could turn me straight it’s Rachel.

They all look incredible, gorgeous skin and tans

I swear there’s some alternate shots but I could be mistaken
Is it just me? The version on their YouTube channel maxes out at 480.

Is it just me? The version on their YouTube channel maxes out at 480.
Natural, Two In A Million, Say Goodbye and LAGWFY (although that one doesn’t look as good) are already all remastered and available on Apple Music

Wow, I’d never heard If It’s Love until now, and I’ll gladly never hear it again.

Natural remains one of their best.

I actually despise If It’s Love. I know some people like it and that’s fine but it’s my rock bottom worst S Club track

Do we think it's likely they'll release the Bring The House Down and Stronger remixes as digital singles?
I was thinking about this and maybe they include those in the You EP as they were released on the You cds. Bring the house down could also be on the Have You Ever EP as it was available on a promo 12" sent out during this single's promo period.