S08E07 - Seventh (and final) audtion show

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's shit and his sob story is crap! "I failed my GCSEs because I was a little cunt in school but my parents divorced and I was confused... and stuff"

No thank you.

Have they put through any good groups this year?

Also, STOP PUTTING THROUGH MILDLY TALENTED CUNTS. Sensational?! Shut the fuck up, Gary.

I haven't seen all the shows but there has been precisely 1 outstanding audition so far, I think his name was Laselle.

Everyone else has been average at best

There have been about three or four acts that have potential to be good. None standout from their auditions alone.

All the boys they've put through are so mediocre. I think I've only really liked two so far. They all sound exactly the same.

More good groups, please!

The snippet of Cher Lloyd doing Empire State of Mind just backs up how shit the auditions this year have been... hopefully they get better at boot camp?

I hope this doesn't turn into the usual "OH THIS IS MY LAST CHANCE I'VE PUT EVERYTHING ELSE BEFORE MY SINGING." shit that anyone over 30 tries to pull.

Oh dear, the diva moves with the microphone.

Lost In Japan. said:
The snippet of Cher Lloyd doing Empire State of Mind just backs up how shit the auditions this year have been... hopefully they get better at boot camp?

No, that clip just backs up how annoyingly shit Cher Lloyd was last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.