S08E18 & 19 - 4th Live Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy-Fan said:
The Holy Spearit said:
Sophie deserved to go. She got chosen over Amelia which was a big injustice and wasted her opportunity by singing the same old shit every week.

Totally agree with you.
Plus Amelia could have done E.T this week. Her performance at the Judges House was amazing. Little Mix were shit compared to that (and I loved their performance of E.T. So it shows how I love the version of Amelia).

Yes! Amelia's E.T. was such an amazing performance.

Vashetti said:
Mandy-Fan said:
The Holy Spearit said:
Sophie deserved to go. She got chosen over Amelia which was a big injustice and wasted her opportunity by singing the same old shit every week.

Totally agree with you.
Plus Amelia could have done E.T this week. Her performance at the Judges House was amazing. Little Mix were shit compared to that (and I loved their performance of E.T. So it shows how I love the version of Amelia).

Yes! Amelia's E.T. was such an amazing performance.

It was great wasn't it.

and she has the longest career prospects out of any of the acts.

J

JadeFan

I was really shocked that Misha was in the bottom two, but I'm sure it was down to Tulisa. As much as I found Sophie boring, it was quite saddening to see her go when you still have 'acts' like Frankie there.

Also, Alexandra made me laugh in the results show. I thought she over-did the 'I care' thing a bit too much.

Rmx

He/Him/His
Let's be honest though, Alexandra could never have won because she was just a stand-in, so everything she did would've been seen as inappropriate. Apparently, caring is bad. But staying unemotional would've been 'cold', laughing would've been 'cruel', etc.

duckface said:
Shit result.

And Alexandra was fucking grating. She was practically in costume as Kelly, imitating her with all the "ooh girl"s etc. Awful.

Yes, because she's never like that by herself is she.

D

duckface

Not that I've noticed?
Either way I found her ridiculously irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.