Sabrina Carpenter - emails i can’t send | Page 47 | The Popjustice Forum

Sabrina Carpenter - emails i can’t send

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Hopefully she's finally finished the album since the first single came out in January 2021.

2. The album is apparently called Emails I Can't Send and the preorder is coming tomorrow.

[​IMG]

3. My mind!

4. I'm glad she's finally releasing a new album. It's strange how she went from releasing four albums between 2015 and 2019 to only a handful of singles since then, but I guess that's more of a reflection of how the music industry has changed over the years than anything else.

5. From AM:
    release date: 15.07.2022 (!!!)
    total length: 39 minutes
    tracks: 13

track 1 - (explicit)
    track 2 - Vicious (explicit)
    track 3
    track 4 - (explicit)
    track 5 - (explicit)
    track 6
    track 7 - (explicit)
    track 8
    track 9
    track 10 - Fast Times (explicit)
    track 11 - Skinny Dipping
    track 12
    track 13

6. Kind of excited about this? I still listen to Fast Times quite a lot.

7. Emails I Can’t Send, out July 15th.

Wishlight, aniraz, superultra and 9 others like this.
  8. Skin isn't on the album? I don't particularly care for it, but seems like an odd decision.

nooniebao and lushLuck like this.
  9. We need a thread title change!

10. Oooo finally! And it's coming so soon! The album cover is cute.
    Vicious is pretty great I love the way it builds. And I'm looking forward to the studio version of this:

11. RMK

RMK

Really bizarre how they're just releasing it on such short notice. It seems Island had a lot going on behind the scenes since she signed, and I wonder if she's been holding onto this for awhile. Very curious about the album, but I fear this will be Julia Michaels central.

Txetxu, Diet Pop! and lushLuck like this.
  12. It's cute but again nothing special. The bridge is fun though.

13. 3Xs

3Xs

That... is sadly not the follow-up to Fast Times that I wanted.

lushLuck likes this.
  14. It's pretty nice, I think that lyric video makes it feel more boring/bland than it actually is.

15. Hmm....this really is turning into a whisper-pop special. I like it, but am still thirsting for bops.

Lately likes this.
  16. I love her and most of her songs slap but this is terrible. Excited for the album though.

lushLuck likes this.
  17. ...well I like it!

Music Is Death likes this.
  18. It's like they had another whispabop but wanted a punky Olivia anthem too and ended up combining them.

soratami, 3Xs and lushLuck like this.
  19. RMK

RMK

This is definitely a response to the Joshua Bassett & Olivia situation, so lyrics are key here. It's better than Skinny Dipping.

20. I ordered a signed CD from her store; mainly because the long wait between singles and now super fast release window have me concerned for the worst re: her label situation after this album.

Txetxu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.