Sabrina Carpenter - Singular (3rd Album) | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum

Sabrina Carpenter - Singular (3rd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Aug 12, 2016.

1. She's at the same level as Ariana when she released The Way. Her Problem will come soon enough.

She's amazing.

Lila, aniraz, flowersandu and 5 others like this.
  2. I can't quite put my finger on what it is but she reminds me of Ariana in some ways

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  3. If your talking about her voice. It's specifically her tone in the verses of In My Bed. It's very Ari but still Sabrina, if you catch my drift.

4. She probably already has with In My Bed or she'll surprise us with an absolute massive banger on Act II.

Poker Pro likes this.
  5. But she’s yet to score even a The Way, no? Why should have been that song.

6. Why is everything.

7. Recent GMA performances:

Lila, flowersandu, AbCF15 and 7 others like this.
  8. I’m not very familiar with her work, but I have yet to hear a bad song or watch a bad performance. She’s so electric and she obviously has the nerve to become a star. It’s just a matter of time.

Lila, nooniebao and lushLuck like this.
  9. Oh my fucking God how did I miss this video?

I stan a multitalented queen!

10. I'm Fakin' is great. She continues to win with every release.

Music Is Life, lushLuck and nooniebao like this.
  11. Tonight I'm Fakin You

12. Her reign as Disney Queen of Bops continues.

13. I'm Fakin is soooooooooooo goooooooooooooood. God I can't wait for this album. So excited for next Friday.

lushLuck likes this.
  14. Just hearing I’m Fakin but it’s great! She has delivered every damn time. I can’t wait to watch her evolution as an artist bc I truly think she’s one to watch.

Music Is Life and lushLuck like this.
  15. Her team have done wonders in getting her the right people to work with because her material is fantastic.

I wish she could get new PR though, she deserves to be so much bigger than she is. I hate when I mention her music to people and they’re like “who is she?”

So many songs deserving of a Top 10.

Lila, Music Is Life and nooniebao like this.
  16. You should've done my rate.

AbCF15 likes this.
  17. Singular Act II is massive. Very Thank U Next but with Sabrina's own style. I Can't Stop Me (ft. Saweetie) and Tell Em are early favourites.

Edit:
    Looking at Me needs to be a single.

18. Whew the final minute of Tell Em is it.

Music Is Life and superultra like this.
  19. OMG is this out?

Music Is Life likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.