Sailor Moon

Thank you for all your quick responses. I think I'll go with the original anime following the list that @Heretic posted, it seems very clear. I'm here for the original anime, but I'm not sure about the filler.
I'd recommend not skipping any episodes. Yes, there are some stinkers, but it's part of its charme and the experience. Maybe just have the fillers on in the background and don't binge it (maybe 1-2 episodes a day). Some of those plot-heavy moments hit way harder because you know the characters inside out from all those slice-of-life, monster-of-the-week episodes.
Also season 1 is mostly good anyway. Plot-wise, I think it's the best season with the clearest vision for the story they were telling (and I have a soft spot for those first few episodes where it's just Usagi being a sloppy detective).

If you like it, read the manga after that or alongside it. Definitely don't start with Crystal, it's all stinker, no good. Still can't get over what a cheap and joyless experience that is.

Yeah original Sailor Moon is one of the few anime I don't mind filler episodes from just because the characters are so charming you don't mind spending time with them even if the plot isn't progressing.

JENNIE from BLACKPINK collaborated with Naoko Takeuchi for the cover art of her latest single, "YOU & ME," and they've collaborated on merch for the single release as well.

Work, but why couldn’t we get BLACKPINK for Cosmos instead of a C-list J-pop singer? Dd

Again, why does Sailor Moon always suffer despite being such an iconic franchise..

Work, but why couldn’t we get BLACKPINK for Cosmos instead of a C-list J-pop singer? Dd

Again, why does Sailor Moon always suffer despite being such an iconic franchise..
Because they can make the most money from merch and collaborations. They seem to have very little incentive to do a decent reboot.

I bet YG paid handsomely and they know the merch will sell like hot cakes.

Because they can make the most money from merch and collaborations. They seem to have very little incentive to do a decent reboot.

I bet YG paid handsomely and they know the merch will sell like hot cakes.
So frustrating. I never thought of Sailor Moon as a brand in the same vein as Hello Kitty but post reboot I feel like it’s becoming just that.

Reactions: He
Where is it streaming? I can’t wait for the 30th or 40th anniversary remake when they make an effort, ddd.

I've watched the two parts movie, while I do think the manga versions of Stars is definitely better than its original anime counterpart (but with the same issues of the rest of manga, extremely rushed, very little character development, besides Sailor Moon, although in this arc in particular, it's definitely less of an issue in my opinion, since it does make sense it's all centered mostly around her), the animation was a bit wonky at times, but nothing extremely bad, a pleasant enough manga adaptation.

But this whole thing was such a wasted opportunity (the first two seasons were a disaster, the third season and movie were decent, but they could have done so much more), the lore of the manga was a great starting point that could have been developed into something more, something like Sailor Moon S, but slightly darker.