Sailor Moon | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Sailor Moon

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jawshx, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Re: Sailor Moon

"Sailor Kick!"

For that reason, Mina is my favorite scout.

2. Re: Sailor Moon

Can anyone tell me why Sailor Saturn does not have transformation stick thingy? Because of this she's my least favourite outer senshi (I know she's actually the most powerful... I think).

3. Re: Sailor Moon

Sailor Saturn transformation and stick was never shown in the anime. It was made for one of the games though.

4. Re: Sailor Moon

I wonder if this series will EVER be continued? It was so good and such a success....

5. Re: Sailor Moon

I haven't seen this show since I was like 7. This thread is making me want to hunt it down when I get home.

While I'm at it, I'll also try to find Ranma 1/2 and Evangelion. I already own Tenchi Muyo OVA although it's been collecting dust for almost ten years now (along with poor Blue Seed........)

Long live the 90s!

6. Re: Sailor Moon

Just watch the new Evangelion movies? They're remakes of the first series I believe and randomly depressing

7. Re: Sailor Moon

I love Evangelion, one of my favourite anime ever. The last few episodes, combined with the movie are incredible.

(Should we have an anime thread for stuff other than Sailor Moon?) haha

Taeyang likes this.
  8. Re: Sailor Moon

Who is your favourite sailor? Mine are Ami/Mercury and Michiru/Neptune.

9. Re: Sailor Moon

I'll check those out too. I need as much Rei Ayanami exposure as possible.

10. Re: Sailor Moon

The two that have been released so far are literally some of the most morbid and bleak films I have ever seen.

Literally no happiness to be seen. ANYWHERE

11. Re: Sailor Moon

Haha and i LOVE both movies!

12. Re: Sailor Moon

Tut tut, nobody puts Tenchi on a shelf and leaves him, Ryoko and Ayeka will not be pleased. You have got to love 90s anime, pretty much all of my favourite animes are frfom the 90's (DBZ, Gundam Wing, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tenchi Muyo and of course Sailor Moon among many others). Really wish they would release Sailor Moon on DVD in the UK, it is hell trying to find it on DVD now. My anime collection demands it for completions sake.

13. Re: Sailor Moon

Today im starting SM another story! Excited!

14. Re: Sailor Moon

Mercury's part is like treading through hell. You'll have to train a lot in certain parts. But it's very cute and fun.

15. Re: Sailor Moon

Hahaha im exactly at this point! Fighting this Nabu,shes damn strong. But i love the game,it really have that soul of anime and manga!

16. Re: Sailor Moon

My favorite Sailor Scout was Venus. Reading through this thread made me go find episodes to watch online. I remember rushing home from school when I was 7 to catch the episodes on Toonami/Cartoon Network.

17. Re: Sailor Moon

Wow in 2012 Sailor Moon will have 20 years! Yet there still PLENTY of people who loves it around the world,run fansites etc.

18. Re: Sailor Moon

I was wondering why the abridged series hadn't updated in a while, and it's because they're making a live action movie! haha

19. Re: Sailor Moon

Loving the luna pen in Eric pockets!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.