Sam Smith - 3rd Album | Page 38 | The Popjustice Forum

Sam Smith - 3rd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mikal, Jun 18, 2019.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Sam Smith and Demi Lovato though. I.....have doubts.

2. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

[​IMG]

3. Ah! Apologies. Thank you for correcting. Fixed. I honestly don’t follow them enough to know, but that’s no excuse.

4. Will this be charting anywhere yet?

5. Well, it is #20 in the Netherlands Top 40 and the new alarm track, meaning it gets lots of airplay...
    They have or created a radio edit, they took out the intro.

blaze_dave and spaceship like this.
  6. Lebanese radio station are playing a version without the spoken word movie sample and a shorter outro. I’m not sure if it’s official or an in-house thing.

7. Their performance on Graham Norton. Really good.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    Mr.Arroz likes this.
  8. Their

9. Just when Sam Smith was getting interesting, they go and pair up with the atrocity that is Demi Lovato.

She's going to try to upsing them all the time.

10. Everything Demi's done with this comeback has been varying levels of foghorn, so let me hope and pray this is somehow a bop.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  11. Sorry, will edit my post now.

Joe. likes this.
  12. I have faith it be fine, Demi's collaborations have usually been quite good.

13. That was a nice performance, their live vocals are always excellent! I wish they'd done the higher ad-libs in the end to help the song get momentum, though.

14. as long as the Demi duet is like this, then I'm chill. I love this collabo.

Verandi likes this.
  15. It can't be worse than the screamfest duet of Fall In Line. I have a lil bit of faith?

16. Fall in Love was GREAT too tbh...

17. NEVER
    errrr..... no it wasn’t but that one wasn’t really Demi’s fault.

Also, NEVER read the YouTube comments on a Sam Smith video. The amount of intentional misgendering and disgusting transphobia ... yuck.

Verandi likes this.
  18. [​IMG]

Satan come get ya friend

also @BEST FICTION

19. For a while last year I was really obsessed with How Do You Sleep? and I thought it was a better song than Dancing With a Stranger. But I think I've changed my mind. Dancing With a Stranger is a perfect pop song. Short, sweet, sexy and still totally thrilling a year later. Talent! I fucking love How Do You Sleep? as well, so it's fine margins but....

Txetxu likes this.
  20. As much as I love To Die For, I cannot help but to feel I wanted a massive banger as the lead single for this album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.