Sam Sparro - Boombox Eternal | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Sam Sparro - Boombox Eternal

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Eel_Ssab, Nov 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Both

2. Never cared much about him but this song is amazing! Adam Lambert found becoming heterosexual!

Deleted member 22552 likes this.
  3. You keep waiting for Janet to come in listening to this Sam Sparro/Control era mashup... that said I enjoy it and Sam's silky sexy vocal sounds as good as ever.

In unrelated I just heard No End in Sight from the first album for the first time... How did something produced by Richard X escape me for over a decade ?

lushLuck and Txetxu like this.

4. Yes at these The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert vibes.

5. The video is so cute. That damn tracker really ramping up the mid-2000s nostalgia for me considering I used to have a black one just like it in high school ddddd

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    TRAVVV likes this.
  6. Is it just me or does Sam resemble Anthony Fantano a little bit?

Everything is really good, I'm looking forward to the album.

Burzum likes this.
  7. This is a blast of pure joy. The video is super cute, too.

8. I didn't want to be the first to say it.

Island and sinner like this.
  9. He tagged his EP with “(Maxi-Single).” Can’t say he’s not committed to the cosplay.

londonrain and Burzum like this.
  10. Some great remixes here:

ItTakesAMuscle likes this.
  11. King of releasing a Percapella Mix in 2019!

12. New single out Friday.

13. This sounds very good.

14. I love his commitment to delivering this in the classic album cycle with 7 remixes to a single and a schedule.

15. Everything was in my Top 5 most played last year and I'm still using it. Eye 2 Eye sounds really promising too!

lushLuck likes this.
  16. Eye 2 Eye serving Roni, Come Back To Me and Can't Let Go, ie perfect for this playlist.

17. The song is just ethereal, truly let me ascend.

Smooth Criminal and IDontKnowHer like this.
  18. Eye 2 Eye is sublime. We need more gheys in here stanning his new music. I fear Return to Paradise and his moustache put them off.

IDontKnowHer likes this.
  19. “Eye 2 Eye” is perfect. And speaking of Return to Paradise, he posted this a couple weeks back

inevitable, LPT, Liberty and 2 others like this.
  20. Wow that's very moving. I love that album although I was late discovering it. It was ahead of the curve in some respects.

LPT likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.