Sam Sparro - Boombox Eternal | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Sam Sparro - Boombox Eternal

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Eel_Ssab, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Love Like That is asking for a 30 outfit wardrobe change army of dancers type video

Vitamin likes this.
  2. Can someone recommend me some ‘90s gems in the same vein as this album? I was too young to live through new jack swing x

3. One of the main inspirations of the album was Janet's Rhythm Nation so you can try that.

4. Definitely these tracks:

OlliMaus, LPT, inevitable and 3 others like this.
  5. And these albums

These songs and albums aren't the main NJS ones but they are the closest to what Sam has on his album.

londonrain and Minorkey like this.
  7. 'Love Like That' is like being hugged by someone you love on a warm spring day, PHEW!

Get into the sensuality gals!

LPT, 4Roses, inevitable and 3 others like this.
  8. New interview.

Sis dragging Timberlake right at the beginning, yes.

Island, LPT, 4Roses and 4 others like this.
  9. The single mix of Bobby Brown's Every Little Step never fails to replenish my electrolytes.

lushLuck likes this.
  10. So is the boombox website the only place to pick up the CD? I don't see physical listings in any of the usual places (Amazon, etc).

11. Save a Life

12. Seems like it, and that P&P to the UK is brutal.... I might hold out for a vinyl release.

Full_Circle likes this.
  13. Oh wow this is amazing!

backstreetjoe likes this.
  14. Just came across this album by accident... I'm surprised it isn't getting more hype? It's so good-- such a clean vision and execution. The production is jaw dropping!

15. Love like That is STILL a spring music staple. So good.

Island, Rei Ayanami, Liberty and 3 others like this.
  16. It's my favourite on the album since first listen. So good.

17. Eye 2 Eye is giving me classic Prince. #diamondsandpearls. I'd forgotten how great Sams voice is.

18. Did we know that legend Nikka Costa sings backup on Eye 2 Eye?

19. Off topic, but I’m finding him hotter than ever!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.