Samantha Jade - General Discussion | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Samantha Jade - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Knightr634, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Re: Samantha Jade - Firestarter (NEW SINGLE)

Does anyone here have an idea when the video will be premiering? I can't wait for her eventual return to The X Factor Australia stage to promote her second album.

2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Gosh she's really outdoing Rihanna in the "can I grow a crop on her forehead" area.

3. Re: Samantha Jade - Firestarter (NEW SINGLE)

And yet you have a go at me for contributing fuck all to a thread. Some people on here aye....

4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

The song is average. It really offers nothing new to pop. Congratulations to Samantha Jade and her management for doing absolutely nothing but add Z-list output to pop's 2013 calendar.

*Reiterates initial, sarcastic post*

Your avatar suits you!

5. Re: Samantha Jade - Firestarter (NEW SINGLE)

[video=youtube;7xAnkbYBSOA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xAnkbYBSOA[/video]

Lyric Video

6. Re: Samantha Jade - Firestarter (NEW SINGLE)

Got to #9 on the Aria Singles Chart - but where the hell is the video? So annoying!

7. Re: Samantha Jade - Firestarter (NEW SINGLE)

Blimey, this is a bit massive isn't it? It does feel like a "producer feat. singer" song, that could change with the video though.

8. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I love her, but I'm afraid her career is plagued by a team of people who fudge it up for her. Where on Earth is the music video? And that lyric video is so late! They should have uploaded it immediately when it premiered!

9. Re: Samantha Jade - Firestarter (NEW SINGLE)

I still really like this song. I don't understand how she does it, but she turns these rather generic and lyrically terrible songs into extremely catchy, glossy bursts of happiness.

10. Re: Samantha Jade - Firestarter (NEW SINGLE)

That is my worry too. It's only down to #11 on Itunes and is holding up incredibly strong when really there's only radio support at the moment. If they got the video out there, this would blow up! What is it with Sony Aus doing this? They did this with Delta as well and I'm sure that's whats stopped her getting Child of the Universe to be a bigger album.

11. Re: Samantha Jade - Firestarter (NEW SINGLE)

I on behalf of Australia apologise for our insane incompetence when it comes to managing Australian pop stars' careers. This is why Kylie fucked off to the UK.

12. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Don't tell me she didn't shoot a video for this! Oh c'mon, she could just be in the desert again with some burning cars!

13. Re: Samantha Jade - Firestarter (NEW SINGLE)

A video is indeed recorded. She's been endlessly teasing the stupid thing on her Facebook profile.

14. Re: Samantha Jade - Firestarter (NEW SINGLE)

Brilliant interview! I love the fact she's got to have this second chance and show people what she's made of. There seemed to be a hint that they're going to try and launch her in international markets too. Hope so!

15. Re: Samantha Jade - Firestarter (NEW SINGLE)

Video is out! Firestarter

Good video! Samantha is a star, the dancers look embarrassing next to her. The fire effect doesn't look as cheap as you would think, but I found the color in the end quite unnecessary.

16. Re: Samantha Jade - Firestarter (NEW SINGLE)

Agreed,great song great video..i always loved her when she first came out 7years ago hopfully this time she will got noticed
    like she deserved :)

Molly

17. Re: Samantha Jade - Firestarter (NEW SINGLE)

Wasn't grabbed by the song when I bought it but the video is helping. She looks more and more like the third Minogue sister.

18. Hitori

Hitori Guest

OH MY GOSH! I"M GONNA WATCH IT RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!

19. Re: Samantha Jade - Firestarter (NEW SINGLE)

That is actually so true and not a bad thing at all. I hope this will turn out to be true now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.