Samantha Mumba - Cool (New Single 2020) | The Popjustice Forum

Samantha Mumba - Cool (New Single 2020)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by NuhdeensPassport, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Is that what Samantha Mumba looks now? I feel like she's looked consistently the same since she originally released music, but my brain is registering this as a completely different person. It's got to be lighting given she looks like herself in a few posts back?

Edit: Yeah, she looks like herself in every Instagram post on her profile. Those high cheekbones were airbrushed out in this picture, and it's so weird.

2. I...this post was just not necessary if she looked like that photo, an old photo or a photo from her Instagram. That's for you and you're googling to determine if you're that interested.

3. Yeah, that's a weird picture.

4. Sorry—I know that could have come across terribly reading it back now. To clarify I wasn’t judging her appearance. I genuinely thought a picture of someone else was used at first.

5. The braid over the eye... truly iconic imagery.

6. THE QUEEN OF POP IS BACK IN 2 WEEKS

7. She literally hasn't aged.

No wonder this album has taken 20 years to come out, she probably looks in the mirror and still thinks it's 2002.

8. 'δροδερός' SCREAMING at the google translatery of this. That definitely isn't what she means by 'cool' in greek but slay, queen is back.

Leopold, RUNAWAY, londonrain and 8 others like this.
  9. Neither in Italian dd. Sorry's 100 translations teas.

10. Graphic designers after replacing A with Δ on pop girl artwork:

[​IMG]

Modeblock, Bobbyrae, Alenko and 19 others like this.
  11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

That artwork is very 'standing in front of a wall of random sponsors at a red carpet' but good to have her back. Hope it's more exciting than her last song

Modeblock, londonrain and Rob like this.
  12. Fredda.

Vasilios and Verandi like this.
  13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

OH MY GOD

14. Kühl down sis

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.