Samsaya - Stereotype (Co-Written By A*M*E) | The Popjustice Forum

Samsaya - Stereotype (Co-Written By A*M*E)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vignesh, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Norwegian popstar, Samsaya has a new single out and it's AMAZING. Co-written by herself in collaboration with British singer-songwriter A*M*E and Iain James...

[video=youtube;MeF3RJEHde8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeF3RJEHde8[/video]

I need this song to be in my iTunes so bad!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  2. I love this. Her past few singles have been great, I didn't enjoy anything from her first album.

I just realised her voice is so similar to Nelly Furtado's.

3. Liked this. I enjoyed her apearence on Bertine Zetlitz's 'Electric Feet' track.

4. I saw this on DigitalSpy earlier and they made the Nelly Furtado comparison. It really is so similar. I really like this, it's quite a bop and a toe-tapper. I can't believe (well I can she's brilliant) A*M*E wrote this. Great great song.

5. She needs to have this released on iTunes worldwide asap.

6. It's amazing, like one of those tracks they would have used to soundtrack an iPod commercial.

7. So, I saw her album in Popjustice's favorite albums of the year list and I decided to check it out. It's really, really good! I'm surprised no one's talking about this, it's like a more poppy M.I.A. / Santigold record.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.