Santa Clarita Diet | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Santa Clarita Diet

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by truman, Jan 17, 2017.

1. This show does such a good job at portraying actual teenagers (well..as accurate as you can get portraying teenagers who find out their mom/friend’s mom is a zombie)

The core 4 really are fantastic.

2. I didn't like the teens at all in Season 1, but they became essential in Season 2.

matthew. and VitaminBee like this.
  3. The bit where the daughter keeps pretending to faint in a seizure had me in stitches

Overdose and scottdisick94 like this.
  4. Does anyone else totally fancy Eric

5. Not one bit. On the other hand though, Timothy Olyphant... Yes, please!

Txetxu, superglowy, Steve003 and 3 others like this.
  6. We're getting a Season 3, oh yes.

7. Fabulous. Loved this show.

wodny likes this.
  8. Great news! And as much as I enjoyed the first season, the second one was a step up.

lushLuck likes this.
  9. I binge watched season 3 this weekend. Some it cute/fun, some of it pretty meh.

Timothy and Drew are still superb and what kept me/will keep me watching.

Okay, but that ending tho...

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  10. Really enjoyed the third season. I wish it was longer, though. You can bingewatch this so fast, it's done before you even know it.

thommyh, VitaminBee and LPMA like this.
  11. I liked the third season. Though if the leads weren’t Drew and Timothy, I think it wouldn’t be as good. They have amazing chemistry and work well together.

I really hope they get one more to wrap things up. It does go by so quickly though... I rewatched the entire series from the beginning after I finished the third one so quickly.

12. I think so long as the ratings stay high they could go on for a while. Its only been about a month in the show time wise and lots that could now happen.

As it can be binged so quickly, I suspect people will watch the full season rather than the first few episodes and then give up, which seems to be one way Netflix measures success.

The only thing that annoyed me about this season was

The Anne story line. It just wrapped up so quickly. From full on worshipper to yeah "ok I'll move on" and then she's off the show.

Yuri, Nwonder and VitaminBee like this.
  13. I watched the first episode of the first season and absolutely hated it. But like a month later something compelled me to keep going and now I absolutely love it. It’s so fun and the main cast are just all amazing. There is no weak link in the core four.

14. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

The new season is also a blast, I laughed a lot. I was caught by surprise by how few episodes there are though!

15. Drew Barrymore deserves awards for this show.

16. This is easily the most bingeable show on "television"

Steve003, LPMA and VitaminBee like this.
  17. This show is so charming and gory as hell sometimes. Timothy please do whatever you want with me.

VitaminBee likes this.
  18. I think I preferred season 3 to season 2. Really good fun.

19. I need another season just so I can get more Timothy.... and Drew but mostly Timothy being a goofy loveable husband. He is just so damn attractive!

I will say, I hated that ball thing whenever they finally showed it open it’s eyes... yuck.

Steve003 likes this.
  20. Mr Ball Legs has a name!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.