Sara Bareilles - General Discussion | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

Sara Bareilles - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by chepedro, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Nice photo, I haven't seen it before:

Sarzy likes this.
  2. After finding the time to really listen to the album, I think it is great. Even if you take it out of context that it is a concept album from a series, all songs are strong. My favorite tracks are More Love, King of The Lost Boys (melody is amazing), Ghost Light and Simple and True but I love the entire album, there is no dud here.

Crisp X likes this.

3. A fan posted the video on Youtube as well:

"This is where Stevie Nicks did coke" hahahah!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
    londonrain and Crisp X like this.
  4. Sometimes I can't believe it's been that long, but then I remember the night I randomly heard King Of Anything on an episode of... Medium. Yeah, guess that's how old this album actually is. It's still my favorite since. Classic after classic.

djmakemewet and ZsDbk88 like this.
  5. I have such a weird realationship with her/her music. I'm always excited for her new stuff. I think she's truly brilliant, I love her voice and her style of writing lyrics. Many of her songs haven't left my playlists for years. I think Waitress was simply amazing. I had some hourlong Youtube-sessions watching her perform.
    And yet I can't make it through any of her albums. I find them so boring. And this one doesn't seem any different.

6. Finally got around to listening to this. I’ve not watched the show, but this is hands down a better collection of songs than Amidst the Chaos, so I’m here for it.

7. A podcast with Sara

Sara Bareilles is a Grammy Award-winner and Tony and Emmy Award-nominated singer, songwriter, actress and author. Sara chats with the Armchair Expert about her awkwardness as a kid and how she found her place in community theater. Dax geeks out about the two attending UCLA at the same time and Sara tells him how she wasted a year of school credits abroad. She discusses her obscure overshares on stage, the bipolar lifestyle of musicians on the road, and how she feels a little like a superhero because she had covid already.

https://armchairexpertpod.com/pods/sara-bareilles

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    Crisp X likes this.
  9. Sara will feature on Josh Groban's new album, on song Both Sides Now. Out November 20th.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
    londonrain likes this.
  10. I know it's not his thread but Josh Groban can harmonise me any time he wants to.

POPGASM and ZsDbk88 like this.
  11. Sara revealed here she wrote a song for "animated thing" she can't talk about yet, its a empowerment song:

Sarzy likes this.
    Sarzy likes this.
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  15. I think we found Sara's biggest Kpop fan in Weki Meki's Doyeon. She posted this in her Instagram story last night and this isn't the first time. This is probably the fifth time in the last few months she's shared that she's been listening to Sara and it's just the best thing ever.

Rough translation of the text: “I would recommend a song that would be just right if you listen to it.”

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  17. .

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020 at 4:38 PM
    londonrain likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.