Sarah Whatmore

Anyone fancy sending me living proof? I’m only 3 years late since she’s been facebooking it out and a lifetime after the era itself

I had completely missed that she was sent Toxic before Britney/Britney's people took it. I mean I'm glad it became an absolutely massive Britney smash, but I can totally envisage Sarah on it back in 2003. A shame things didn't quite work out for her despite two great first singles.

2009's Time to Think is actually far superior to the (unreleased) debut in my opinion. Similar to Katherine McPhee's Unbroken, it is pretty classic adult contemporary, but the quality of the songs is far, far higher than you'd imagine with zero filler.

I D/L a version of the album with two extra songs: "Come My Way" and "Moving On" (it's fanmade so the files are 128 kbps). Maybe those two tracks were saved for future single releases as b-sides?

I D/L a version of the album with two extra songs: "Come My Way" and "Moving On" (it's fanmade so the files are 128 kbps). Maybe those two tracks were saved for future single releases as b-sides?

I've never heard these! Who knows what her discography might look like now if Living Proof had actually gotten a release...

I was always really fond of Sarah and liked her music - but I have just checked out her Instagram account and have seen that she has shared a post by Boris Johnson about a Winston Churchill statue. I'm out.