Saturday Night Live

RainOnFire

Staff member
What frustrates me so much about Shane Gillis getting the chance to host is that he didn't seem to actually care about what he said that was so offensive. His """apology""" (I use the term extremely lightly) basically amounted to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this though, I mean why else was Nikki Haley there? For her little comedy redemption moment? Gross. Ayo thanking her at the end too was very ???

It wasn't the funniest ep but increasingly I love and stan Dakota Johnson a lot, and this from the Madame Web press tour has ended me

She is so dry. She said I am not fucking having it.

RainOnFire

Staff member
Yeah it felt like they repeated the thing they did with Jacob Elordi where every sketch was centered around the host's hotness, but it felt ickier with Sydney even though I know she's 26. I was getting war flashbacks to that Lindsay Lohan Hermione sketch (I can't believe it's still up on YouTube, she was 17!).

I thought the Loud Table sketch was the best one, and it had nothing to do with her boobs. The Makeup Artists sketch was kinda funny but there were a lot of timing issues.

The Please Don't Destroy video was shockingly poor and I rolled my eyes the second the Hooters sketch started. Just so painfully obvious and unfunny.