Save Your Rates For Someone Like Me: Allie X Rate #28 | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Save Your Rates For Someone Like Me: Allie X Rate #28

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by SophiaSophia, Nov 16, 2020.

?

Favourite Allie X Release?

1. CollXtion I

14 vote(s)
    28.0%
  2. CollXtion II: Ʉnsolved

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  3. CollXtion II

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Super Sunset

18 vote(s)
    36.0%
  5. Cape God

12 vote(s)
    24.0%
  1. I actually don't hate this.... oh, wait.... it's getting worse.... oh, Christ... oh... no, Allie.... okay, never mind.

2. [​IMG]

3. Cue to me doing the absolute most on my commentary about a school play reject song!
    Lettuce wait until the... 50s to start seeing main rate cuts

4. Honestly theater kid Alexandra’s music probably would be right up my alley.

Remorque, RUNAWAY and Cotton Park like this.
  5. I knew ya'll would do this dd.

Also not me spitting out my drink as soon I as heard those opening piano notes after reading all those Kate Nash comparisons. Accurate. I was curious to hear her theatre kid material but not enough to rate them so I guess listening to them as they get eliminated is the way to go.

6. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

I absolutely live for her campy Broadway-lite beginnings, and as an ex-theater gay myself, I relate to her A LOT. That being said, I'm not delusional enough to think that any of them will make it far, but I'm praying for Elevator to have a decent showing.

Remorque likes this.
  7. Hmm... Skipping the optional section was probably a good idea huh

8. If you happen to miss a result links will be posted in the second post on the first page of this thread with no spoilers.

9. Even as someone who actually does appreciate Kate Nash's... quirkier moments, I can't listen to How 'Bout Cha Go Away too much as it all sounds so grating... I actually put the volume down a smidge, because I was afraid my neighbour would think it was me feeling my oats a smidge too much at the piano again.

Skipping that section of the rate seems like a good idea in hindsight, because I didn't give out less than a 7 to the Allie X material.

slaybellz likes this.
  10. Nope.

11. Seconded.

12. Well, there are a few gems in the optional part, but most of it stayed on scores of 5 or 6. This one being an example.

Remorque and Untouchable Ace like this.
  13. That song exists as an example of why I did not rate the bonus material.

14. Apologies for not posting another result since Monday but I was preparing write ups in advance. But once I have my new glasses the pace should pick up.

Number 69 will be coming tonight so any guesses in the meantime.

M24, ohnostalgia, Remorque and 13 others like this.
  15. Hopefully Fall... falls

Remorque likes this.
  16. [​IMG]

Unfortunately you’re wrong, Fall isn’t falling today but we are

[​IMG]

Walking Sideways

Average: 5.900

Total Points: 29.500

Total Number of Voters: 5

Highest Scores: 7.75 @RUNAWAY, 7 @BubblegumBoy, @DinahLee

Lowest Score: 1 @Ana Raquel

Another exit from Ladies and Gentlemen, honestly I’m more interested in the reactions following this result than this song. This is the aural equivalent of Nice Gowns, Beautiful Gowns.

Thankfully I’m not mainly relying on only Cutlery’s words today.

Cutlery (6.75):

“I have definitely heard that melody somewhere before. Allie was feeling her singer-songwriter AC radio oats here and the result is cute enough, albeit overlong.”

Ana Raquel (1):

“Damn I was happy there hasn't been an acoustic song yet. Thankfully her voice is pretty, which saved it from a zero, but I really dislike anything that sounds like this.”

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
  17. There's only... 7 optional songs I scored higher than this one.
    [​IMG]

18. Regulars video. <3

19. This... is a song, for sure. Just not something I’ll ever come back to. Like... Ever

Also...

It’s a 10.

20. Glam being revitalized is bopjustice. I'm back in 2015 and living! WOAHHHHHHHHHHHH WOAHHHHH OOOOOOOH

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.