Saweetie | The Popjustice Forum

Saweetie

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jmmc13, Feb 22, 2018.

1. http://icygrl.com

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Janhova's Witness and Ferk like this.
  2. The EP was released last week and it's very good. My fave is "Good Good" and the new single "B.A.N." is pretty sick as well!

3. She's gotten a lot of press in the last few weeks despite having almost no presence or name recognition. Work that major label cash out

4. It really pisses me off that Good Good randomly increases in volume for a bit near the end. It'd probably be my favourite on the EP if not for that.

5. Obsessed with the EP.
    Agua is my jam.

OspreyQueen likes this.

6. Yess my two fave tracks getting videos!!
    And she snapped on BAN, looking like a bonafide superstar (and from the promo shoot seems like they scrapped a lot other different scenes).

superultra, nooniebao and Vasilios like this.
  7. This is fucking huge.

8. It’s her most Iggy-sounding track yet.

Not a fan of Gerald on that either, but I’m into her getting more success and attention.

9. Up Now is fucking brilliant. Nobody came to play on that one.

Playing the EP now for the first time. Her tone really is super reminiscent of Iggy at times. Thankfully the similarities start and end there.

10. Bop

nooniebao and superultra like this.
  11. Recent interview:

Zak Abel collaboration:

David Guetta feature:

12. This SLAPS.

Vasilios likes this.
  13. Saweetie came through with this one! Love the production switch up. Her songs are always so short though!

14. Her visuals are really on point 100% of the time, huh

a
    tea

soratami and superultra like this.

15. I like the Game of Thrones inspiration, but they definitely could have made the video interesting.

16. New EP and it's amazing.

nooniebao likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.