Saweetie | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Saweetie

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jmmc13, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Ooof.... just heard My Type at a friend's and wheeew. What a banger. The Petey Pablo sample is giving me mad Ciara/Dirty South/Mid 00s vibes. Thankfully I found this gem just in time during the heat wave we're having over here.
    Also can we talk about how gorgeous Saweetie is?!

2. My type is rising really fast on US charts. It entered the billboard hot 100, three weeks ago at #81, next week it rose to #67 and then #47. It is expected to hit top 40 this week. Hopefully, this allows her to release her debut album.
    Yes! Saweetie is really pretty. I have watched her interviews too and she seems like a really nice person.
    Female Rap is Thriving in 2019!!!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    ysev likes this.
  3. What a great interview. Smart, talented and humble. In conclusion, I stan!

nooniebao likes this.
  4. My Type remix featuring the City Girls and Jhené Aiko:

TRAVVV, elektroxx and 1991 like this.
  5. Jhené really ate this huh. Oh and the song slaps, hope this leads to an album next year for her.

TRAVVV, nooniebao and elektroxx like this.
  6. The Gen Z "Lady Marmalade."

TRAVVV and nooniebao like this.
  7. We need a studio version of this mix, tbh. It's a shame that Saweetie's mic was basically turned off though.

8. I can't get over a tweet that said her performance looked like an Empire performance sjfksfkfkds.

nooniebao likes this.
  9. That performance...woof. Looked like it was choreographed by middle schoolers and the crowd not getting on their feet till Lil Jon and Petey came out?

The shade.

superultra likes this.
  10. A look

nooniebao likes this.
  11. Saweetie can’t rap for shit BUT is the one feature she actually proved she might have some talent. Mulatto has been on my radar for a while and I hope this hits for her.

12. My Type is the song of the year. I don't care if it's 6 months old.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.