Say hi hi hi hi! | The Popjustice Forum

Say hi hi hi hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by savilizabeths, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Thiz isn’t my first intro on this forum but I haven’t been around for a long time so it almost feels like if is. I’m Savannah (or just Sav)! I’m 23 years old, bisexual and a Hufflepuff.

I love music more than anything in the world. I have studied vocals at university and play guitar. My music taste is a bit all over the place. Some favourites include Ariana Grande, JoJo, PANIC!, dodie, Kacey Musgraves, The Pretty Reckless, Harry Styles, Megan & Liz, Lorde, Lauren Aquilina, Kelsea Ballerini, Caitlyn Smith, Marianas Trench, Ed Sheeran, Carly Rae Jepsen, Allie X and so so many more. I also love musicals like Hamilton, Heathers, Dear Evan Hansen and Les Mis.

But then there’s Kpop. Something I fell in love with a sometime last year after being obsessed with TWICE since 2016. I’m mostly a girl group stan but I’m getting into some boygroups. My favourites are LOONA, TWICE, fromis_9, DREAMCATCHER, BTS, Stray Kids, WJSN, GFriend, Oh My Girl, Red Velvet, Pristin, The Rose, and definitely more I’m forgetting. I love Kpop with my entire heart.

Anyway, hi! I also love anime and murder documentaries and playing video games. Plus I love getting to know people. It’s great to be back.

Ugly Beauty, Serg., Trinu 3.0 and 4 others like this.
  2. WELCOME UNNIE! You'll feel right at home on KPJ.

Serg., Trinu 3.0, vague and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.