Say Something Downright Pleasant About the Person Above You!! | Page 321 | The Popjustice Forum

Say Something Downright Pleasant About the Person Above You!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by someboy0716, Nov 20, 2008.

1. That avatar of yours is gorgeous.

Kuhleezi, send photo and Karvel like this.
  2. One of my best friends on the forum who I am so glad to have gotten to know over the past 2 years. I can message you about anything and you always have something supportive to say. You're super easy to talk to on and off the forum and your stories are too iconic for words. You're super funny and the GIFs you make are iconic. Also, thanks for getting me into Kpop, Ayu, Hikki, and Namie. Love you always, sis <3

3. You’re my main girl for life. Finding you on this forum is probably the best thing to ever happen to me. You’ve helped me through some of the best and worst times in my life and I love you so much x

4. You have a nice hole it would seem.

5. Through the years we’ve stanned Charlie and Carly together. Queen of taste. Queen of land. Queen of PJ.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  6. My fellow Not That Kind of Gay-skewing, shoegaze-loving, chubby-chasing comedy nerd sister in arms. All my love (by Major Lazer and Ariana Grande) forever.

R92, Rem, HollyDunnSomething and 3 others like this.
  7. I feel like I've complimented you in this thread multiple times and you're probably like UGH LET SOMEONE ELSE HAVE A TURN but you are genuinely one of my favorite people on here - unceasingly kind, hilarious, and in on the joke - with faboo taste to boot. I want nothing but the best for you.

Bobbyrae, Rem, Seger and 7 others like this.
  8. I hear you have nice arms.

9. You finally followed me back on instagram a few months back so we good xo

In all seriousness you've been much cooler since you came back so yeah glad to see you here again.

10. This Wizened Legend is forever in your debt.

joe_alouder, matthew. and Island like this.
  11. An absolute icon, the Cher of this forum. Your stories regularly have me screaming with laughter. I want an autobiography and a biopic now!

12. One of the funniest people around. Like I'm talking legitimately laugh out loud hilarious. And really anybody who shares my hatred of children is a good egg in my book. I can't imagine this forum without you. Legend.

13. 2014

2014 Moderator

Such a great all rounded member of this forum, it always feels great interacting with you and your taste is practically impeccable. I stan.

Rem, Jwentz, heavymetalGAGA and 7 others like this.
  14. 1/2 of the best moderation team this forum has ever seen. You're a bright light in this dark, dark pink hell. You're always spot on, fair, bright, and friendly. What more could a girl ask for?

15. My fellow grounded Kylie sistren. I love your contributions to this forum and you are such a sweetheart as well. Plus occasionally I stalk you on insta. Ddddd.

HollyDunnSomething and matthew. like this.
  16. I don't know if you started posting more during the last year or what, but I am really enjoying your presence on the forum lately. You always have impeccable taste to coincide with your appealing avatars. Keep living your best life xoxo.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Seger, inevitable and matthew. like this.
  17. Don't know much about you but you seem lovely xx

18. Anyone with a Sophie Ellis-Bextor profile pic earns a gold star in my book.

19. You are spot on in the Louisa thread lately, Your Little Mix views are also iconic.

Subspace88 likes this.
  20. For some reason I kept missing that you were part of the PJ Eire crew (RIP @IMHO) but you’re a great addition to the forum and I enjoy seeing you post.

londonrain and NuhdeensPassport like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.