Say Something Nice About The Member Above: The Re-Up | The Popjustice Forum

Say Something Nice About The Member Above: The Re-Up

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by aux, Dec 8, 2019.

1. aux

aux

Yes ladies, she's back by popular demand after being deleted for no reason!

As the title says, just say something nice about member above! If you don’t have anything nice to say, post it on the Random Thoughts thread.

Let me start...

@Aidan thank you for telling me to join this forum! It’s honestly brought me so much happiness and a nice escape from my day to day business. You’re really funny and always manage to cheer me up on a bad day.

@Verandi thank you for always being there for me, especially these past couple of months. Your work on the Enya rate is phenomenal.

@RJF you’re a forum legend whose posts always are sharp, witty and funny. You’re the king of smart lashings.

@BEST FICTION you’re hilarious and your gifs are iconic. Thank you for the K-Pop guide, I really appreciate it!

@2014, @RainOnFire, @Someboy and @Solenciennes, you ladies really run this place and make it a place worth browsing and posting on. Thank you!

@Mirwais Ahmadzaï and @johnny_tsunami love you, the chaotic bottoms of the forum.

To all the people who participated in the Robyn rate, thank you! Your participation means a lot.

Keep this going ladies. This place always needs some positivity xx

2. You're tolerable x

jk bb love you xoxo

3. A Rina Sawayama avi. I have absolutely no choice but to stan you???

4. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I enjoy your posts in the exercise thread. I just did my first 5K this year so to see another member post about completing a 10K is very inspiring.

Music Is Life, KingBruno, R92 and 4 others like this.
  5. You have the most patience out of anyone on this forum ddd. I distinctly remember you trying your best in the Ariana thread with someone long after everyone else gave up. Never stop #ohnostalgiaforadmin

6. You are a much needed force on the Lists subforum due to the monthly charts, upcoming decade rate and much needed artist rates. The subforum is literally not the same without you.

Edit: post in the meantime

You are a consistent and wise poster that is a necessity on this forum (especially lately with all the chaos).

7. @Sprockrooster Your username is an Anastacia reference and for that alone I would appreciate you - but we’ve also always had very nice interactions and intersections of musical taste.

8. a member who never fails to make me laugh regardless of my life circumstances (and I somehow still think that’s you in your avatar ddd)

9. aux

aux

Your taste is great from just looking at @ohnostalgia’s charts!

10. Island

Island Staff Member

You're a very engaging member of the forum and you're doing very well with the Robyn rate. Thanks for starting this thread up again! Loving your kpop journey so far too!

11. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

You know you're one of my favorite members in this forum and I'm always delighted to see you in the kpop subforum.

12. One of the most intelligent, eloquent and underrated people on PJ. I’ve learned a lot from your posts and I very much appreciate your presence here.

13. As a fellow person who likes everything, you're one of my favorite people on the forum. I love all of the conversations we've had in the Charli thread and I genuinely love seeing your perspective on music.

14. Honestly likewise. We joined around the same time so I feel a kinship with you in a lot of ways, and our tastes seem to mutually intersect in just the right ways. Plus you’re a doll and a lot of fun to shoot the shit with! I’m glad you’ve made your return because the forum didn’t feel right without you.

15. @Andy French I can always count on your like whenever I use an SNL gif xx

16. underrated forum member who needs more appreciation xxx

17. [​IMG]

Right back at you.

18. aux

aux

Your avatar game is always funny, especially that Robyn pic nn

19. You’ve become one of my very favorite people on this forum and I’m glad that we’ve started interacting more of late. Also your PM on Lover leak night letting me know you thought I’d love the album prevented me from having a mental breakdown so thanks xx.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.