Say Something Nice About The Person Above You | The Popjustice Forum

Say Something Nice About The Person Above You

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by ohnostalgia, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Originally I was going to title this Say Something Nice About @Slice of Life but why should I leave the rest of us out? Shoutout to @aux for restarting this in Off Topic, but I thought it might be nice to have one just for the Kpop sub-forum since lots of people don’t visit anywhere else.

@Slice of Life, you first caught my attention by liking all my posts and being a bae in Random Thoughts. I don’t even remember how we started talking but I won’t forget the time you told me about how before you joined the forum you followed my 1D rate and stanned Louis (I’m glad you have reformed your ways since then). Thank you for making me take the dive into K-Pop and for being my Chart Host comrade. I forgive you for pushing all the boybands on me.

vague, aux, Rainbow Trousers and 12 others like this.
  2. Thank you for being there for me these past couple months when I needed someone to talk to and for inviting me to do your monthly charts. <333

vague, Rainbow Trousers, ysev and 9 others like this.
  3. My misunderstood Britney stanning unnie, you know I love you, right? I'm so glad you decided to join the K-Pop train and now we have gotten even closer. Looking forward to more seasons and years of friendship with you.

And @ohnostalgia, I love you like a real sister. Thank you for always being there for me and for being my shock absorber ahshshsjs. There's something about you that makes me feel safe. Thank you for that and more.

4. Slicey, you’re the backbone of this sub forum. The only reason we’ve managed to come so far without imploding like every other sub forum is because of you, your dedication and your positive vibes that seem to spread through most of the threads. It gives me so much joy to have met you and to be able to exchange conversations with you, and I can do nothing but thank you for being so amazing and also for trusting me so much not only with your monthly charts but also the SOTY rate.

5. You're an absolute legend around these parts. I always think your posts are insightful in how you display your identity as well as how you advocate for the forum to be more socially aware and allow us to understand the nuances of certain experiences and identities.

vague, Rainbow Trousers, ysev and 7 others like this.
  6. You are a fellow MAMAMOO stan therefore you are the epitome of taste.

And also you come across very balanced, intelligent and an all round good person whose posts I rarely disagree with. A pleasure to be around in these parts.

vague, ysev, Vixen and 7 others like this.
  7. My favorite villain! I always look forward to your votes when there is a new rate because you have your own unique taste and you know how to play the game when people come for your opinions. Stay a legend xx

8. Words can't express how much I love your bad gal ass x
    I feel like we've both grown a lot since the times of our first few interactions in the girl group debut single rate, and I'm so glad I could share all of that with you. Waking up to one of your DMs, whether it's scalding forum tea or asking for real life advice, is always a thrill. Here for another great year together on this rosé purgatory x

9. Iconic queen with an iconic taste, we should interact more xx

(also me about most of the people on this forum since nobody really knows me but still..)

10. Likewise, from what I’ve seen you’re super cool and have great taste, would love to get to know you better.

11. The fact that I can finally post in a thread similar to this without people going "Who the fuck is dis bitch?", we love to see me win xx

Nikkysan, you're always such a joy to talk and interact with. I love how humorful you are, but also very strong-opinionated, and therefore not afraid to put someone in their place if they cross a line. Never change, bb.

12. So, before I joined this so-called 'pink hell hole', I've been a lurker for a couple of months. And dear Vixen, you were legit my favorite member here before I even joined! You are always so effortlessly witty and funny and always find the right tone in every situation (whether it is being funny or serious). More than that, despite not knowing you irl I get such strong and confident vibes from you, it's crazy. You have such a three dimensional and well-rounded personality and I really enjoy your posts.
    I'm really glad you're a part of this little community that has become more important for me than I ever could have imagined!

13. Seeing you in Turkish Pop thread and posting some deep cuts left me shook tbh. A global queen! You are witty, funny and the gif usage is pretty spot on.

14. Your posts are always fun to see on here and you always have interesting stories to tell.

vague, ysev, Ugly Beauty and 8 others like this.
  15. I can’t believe you’re graduating soon. I know you’ll take on the world.

vague, ysev, Ugly Beauty and 6 others like this.
  16. We have both tolerated a lot here and I have so much respect and empathy for you.

vague, ysev, Ugly Beauty and 5 others like this.
  17. I wish I was half as enlightened as you are when I was your age. Also us Zayn stans gotta stick together.

vague, ysev, Slice of Life and 2 others like this.
  18. a truly woke queen whose doing the lord's work in the charts subforum and I love reading your perspective on anything.

vague, Kuhleezi, ysev and 7 others like this.
  19. You're showing some serious TASTE in the Decade Rate.. Hope to get to know you more!

vague, Kuhleezi, nikkysan and 6 others like this.
  20. I think you're hilarious and I love seeing your posts around here. You have such a way with GIFs, too. Amazing taste as well!

vague, ysev, junglefish and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.