Scandal | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Scandal

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SeaWitch, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Why did Cyrus plan this all... To become VP? Which he was originally... And could have been president. And was offered VP by Mellie a few episodes ago and refused. Literally none of the plotlines make sense if you think about them for more than a minute.

lushLuck likes this.
  2. Did anyone watch last night's premier? Honestly thought it was the best episode in ages. The lack of Fitz was a major plus - Olivia was in top form. If the final season keeps this going, I'll be a happy camper.

timothy_b likes this.
  3. Liv's stop-for-breath speeches are getting a bit annoying and for fucks sake kill off her father already!

4. I really enjoyed this week's episode as well....until that final reveal. NO ONE needs a Fitz episode!

5. Great episode this week...(I'm thrilled to see Fitz back)

6. The quality is objectively better because there are less jump-the-shark moments, but am I the only one finding this season just... terminally boring?

lushLuck likes this.
  7. Kill. Rowan. Now.

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  8. I was fully on board with this season - until Fitz came back. Now it's back to same tired stories they've been beating for years. So glad this show is finally being put out of its misery.

9. I thought the Fitz episode was the only one that actually seemed to be any little bit realistic and not jumping the shark.
    This show has become a total joke and has been for atleast the last 2 seasons.
    Thank god it’s been cancelled, it became a bigger mess than Revenge.

Smooth Criminal and lushLuck like this.
  10. It's not being cancelled though is it, just coming to the end of it's 7-year run?

11. The return episode was just awful. This show is so unwatchable I don't know if I can make it to the end!

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  12. Agreed - I barely had the energy to make it to the end of the episode. Only 10 eps left, hang on in there!

Smooth Criminal and torontodj like this.
  13. I really liked season six but this final season is just not cutting it.

ElectricKnight likes this.
  14. My God, this most recent one was like a 43-minute headache. Everyone's so loudmouthed and self-righteous all of a sudden.

Telling the person who kidnapped you and chained you up in their basement that they're "a good person"... fuck off.

15. Eli Pope yelling to the Dinosaur toy was funny.

16. If I didn't already know this was the final season, this last episode would've been it for me. A new low.

17. Totally agree, if I thought this mess was going to continue for a number of seasons I would abandon ship now. But I’ve come this far so I’ll see where it all goes. Also where is Mellie etc? No White House since it returned. Do they think this crap is what we want to watch?!

Smooth Criminal and lushLuck like this.
  18. Quinn calling Rowan a good person after he chains her up and kidnaps her on her wedding day, decides to retract this on the basis he killed someone... despite the fact she is a mass murderer who enjoys killing people?

This show is garbage and I hate every single character beyond words.

This is like an abusive relationship - it's been half a decade since it was good, why can't I give it up?

19. It so is. Fortunately I only started it in 2015 so haven't suffered for years.

I like Mellie. That is all.

20. This show went completely off the rails with Olivia's kidnapping storyline in season 4, and not only did it never recover, it doubled down on pretty much everything that was bad about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.