Schitt's Creek | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Schitt's Creek

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inevitable, Feb 8, 2017.

1. The ending was so cute. I think the 'happy endings' (lol) were kind of unearned but, after all, it's a sitcom and not a drama, so fair enough.

2. Working my way through the final series - unlike previous series, I’m finding David quite unlikable? I feel like the other three characters have really developed and changed and grown, whereas David still feels like the same spoilt brat whose fresh off the boat. It’s like they forgot to develop his character and that he’s meant to have been in this town for five years or whatever. The episode where he goes to the interview with Stevie he felt particularly malicious.

I don’t know, maybe I’m being sensitive. I just think Alexis, Moira and Johnny are so massively funny and likeable and David just . . . isn’t. I hate to be a gay who hates gays and I do think his relationship with Patrick is really sweet and really well done. And also I’ve not finished the series yet so maybe I’m jumping the gun!

3. I think they developed David, it's just Dan Levy should 100% stick to writing as he does not have the range.

ohaimanabu and scottdisick94 like this.
  4. David was a brat and Daniel Levy was painful in the role. Just gurned his way constantly through scenes especially towards the end.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    AllGagaLike, Blayke and scottdisick94 like this.
  5. I just started watching the series for the first time

6. We started a rewatch right after finishing the final season and we just got to the season 3 finale and Alexis’ graduation. Moira and the Jazzagals turning up to perform that song instead of going to the festival performance is such a sweet, emotional moment and a real milestone in Moira’s character development that I don’t see discussed that often.

scottdisick94 and Maria like this.
  7. Literally just finished the final season moments ago. This show fucking knows how to do EMOTION. My goodness! I found my self crying after so many episodes. I really hope Annie Murphy goes on to even bigger things because she is a STAR.

8. I restarted the show the second I finished the final season and I'm back to season five already. Seasons three, four and five are just wall to wall classic episodes. 3.3 and 4.4 being my ultimate favourites.

Maria likes this.
  9. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Look who made a comeback!

The way Moira pronounces "Barack" fffffffff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.