Scott & Bailey | The Popjustice Forum

Scott & Bailey

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Crayons, Apr 2, 2012.

1. This show is a cut above any other drama at the moment for me. It is probably my favorite crime series ever. The casting is perfect and I love the balance between the grim crimes and the soapiness of thier personal lives.

Suranne Jones, Lesley Sharp and Amelia Bullmore are so perfectly cast, is anyone else a fan?

2. Watching it right now on +1. My mum loves it. I don't like whodunnit's, but this does seem more realistic than the others.

3. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

The trailers for this were so cheesy, haha.

4. It's fantastic which is surprise as I usually watch precisely nothing on the giant cackfest that is ITV.

I do wish they wouldn't wrap up a single crime each episode, as it would be far more interesting (And realistic) if you could have a whole story arc over the series but that's a small gripe.

One of my favourite things on TV at the moment.

And how great was Lisa Riley the other week.

5. This is pretty much the only thing my Mum rates on TV. So it must be alright. They're good actors, but I only watch stuff with cute girls in it or time-hopping-shape-shifting-conspiracy-Sci-Fi.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.