Scream 6 (2023) *SPOILERS* | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

Scream 6 (2023) *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mr.Arroz, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Jennifer died, but Parker Posey could exist. As we learned in Scream 3 with Bianca Brunette, we can't always assume!

Music Is Death likes this.
  2. Recast Jennifer Jolie with Patricia Clarkson. She could do her justice.

Uno likes this.
  3. Hmmmm true. I always get confused about stuff like that. Like, do all the actors playing the characters also still exist in the world they're playing the characters?

4. This sounds interesting upload_2022-7-20_22-42-30.png

Music Is Death, sesita and TheOnlyOne like this.
  5. Gale back to her old ways pissing off the girls.

6. I love Tara, but if she dares to come for Gale's viewing figures, she'd better watch out.

7. Ooh are the girls fighting?

A Scream film isn't really a Scream film without a proper Gale punch (another reason 4 can rot) so I'm all here for the Carpenter sisters being mad at her for whatever reason. Was thrilled they brought it back in 5 and hope the tradition continues. Gale is at her best when argumentative anyway.

Steve003 and livefrommelbs like this.
  8. I love the idea of Gale pondering writing a book about Dewey and Dewey alone at the end of Scream '22, only to have given in to her hunger as a born reporter with a knack for a compelling story. Maybe she's consulting on the next Stab, or writing a book that spawned the 9th instalment or something, or even producing a true crime series for streaming.

That moral grey area has always been one of the most intriguing aspects of her character. A true heroine and icon in every sense of the word, but not above a little flawed self-interest.

Them's fighting words from Miss Tara, though!

9. Tara fighting with Gale instead of Sam?

Main pop girl confirmed.

10. The fact that they have Tara recreating a classic Sidney moment gives me hope they got the message on who the new final girl needs to be.

11. I wanna see Tara punch Gale. Please. She is worthy of the moment.
    And it makes sense because her and Sam won't be used to Gale's abrasive self-interest like Sydney eventually was.

12. I mostly liked Melissa/Sam in Scream 5 and there's definitely some mileage to get out of her with both her backstory, and how good she was in the final act, but if somebody is to be the main star of the franchise going forward it has to be Jenna/Tara.

13. Oooh I love this.

j267, constantino, godspeed and 13 others like this.
  14. Ugh I love Neve. I would donate blood again for her.
    I don't think I can though.

15. She does it again. Looking flawless as ever. LOVE this. And LOVE her playing up the scream queen humor for a good cause.

sesita likes this.
  16. I'm fully embracing this promo as part of the Scream universe and canon.

DangerousHun, thommyh, sesita and 4 others like this.
  17. I love how she talks about getting stabbed then proceeds to pick up a baseball bat.

18. Such a cool shot of Amber.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.