Scream Queens

There are like no spoilers for this beyond the first episode which is rare for a show about to debut. I feel like I've already seen the 1st episode by now yet after that not even a hint about what might happened beyond....

*light spoiler*
....One episode being a Halloween episode....

....Impressive

Judging by the title sequence..

Lea Michelle's character will be working with/is the killer, in order to take Chanel's spot as HBIC. Lea was wearing her fur at one point, and the thumbs up has to be a clue, right?

They needs a bit more gloss and post production effects, most of it seems like it's raw footage.

I was really looking forward to this over the Scream TV show, mainly because of Nick Jonas, but I don’t really get what they’re trying to do from the leaked clips. Yes it’s a campy horror show but I won’t stick around if there’s no element of depth to it.

I was really looking forward to this over the Scream TV show, mainly because of Nick Jonas, but I don’t really get what they’re trying to do from the leaked clips. Yes it’s a campy horror show but I won’t stick around if there’s no element of depth to it.

I am starting to worry its going to have a 'sugar' effect, in that you'll eat two or three bars of chocolate and be like 'best day ever' then by the seventh bar you just wanna throw up on yourself.

We shall see.