Search Party | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Search Party

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by truman, Nov 23, 2016.

1. I am rewatching the series... It really is so good. It’s a shame TBS doesn’t really have it available for anyone outside of the US, in a legal way. I really need a release date for season three ASAP!

2. YES I MISS THIS SHOW.

COME BACK.

VitaminBee likes this.
  3. Search Party and Fleabag are two of the best shows of modern times

4. @Vasilios Watch this show please, you'll love it.

lushLuck, VitaminBee and Vasilios like this.
  5. I really miss this show. I have a feeling Season 3 will come in November, per the first two. Just mildly annoying that it's taken 2 years!

VitaminBee likes this.
  6. YAS I miss this show too.

I want to know what happens and where they’ll take the story next!

7. I thought the reappearance of this thread meant a Season 3 premiere date was announced. I really hate that we have had to wait so long for a season 3 though. I thought I remember seeing Alia Shawkat shaved her hair off for the series and then had to wait a while to finish filming something for the series. That might be part of why we've had to wait so long.

My other complaint about this series is how hard it is to watch for people who don't live in the US. I suggest it to so many people but they have no way to legally watch it (it's not up on iTunes in Canada).

8. They should sell it to Netflix and then let fate decides if it finds a bigger audience, but that'll never happen since this is to plug that original network's streaming service right? It being a young-er show and all.

GazWilliams and lushLuck like this.
  9. ladygagaogaga likes this.
  10. My heart skipped a beat when I thought this was back. I guess nobody knows if we are getting season three or not.

VitaminBee likes this.
  11. They filmed it, there’s just been no word on a release date.

12. This is so true. Search Party is one of the best shows I've ever seen. The last episode of both seasons were so genius.

VitaminBee likes this.
  13. VitaminBee likes this.
  14. Yay but also... I have to wait so long to watch the next season? One things for sure, hopefully this means it'll be easier for non US users to watch the series.

15. Damn, I didn't even realize it had been two whole years since Season 2.

This is... very good news... I guess? Really strange circumstances, but I'm ready and perched for two whole ass seasons they've got just sitting there.

lushLuck and VitaminBee like this.
  16. Season 3 is coming June 25th on HBO Max! Hoping to get some more people into the series now that it can be streamed on HBO Max! It's so good... but best to go in without watching any trailers (Especially NOT the new one HBO put together).

ladygagaogaga, lushLuck, Uno and 2 others like this.
  17. Edu

Edu

The S02 finale was great and this was a LOOK.
    [​IMG]

18. OMG I CANT WAITTTTTT IM already WET FROM ANTICIPATION!
    Give us another twist/murder/mystery!

Last edited: May 28, 2020
    lushLuck and VitaminBee like this.
  19. I wonder if they already filmed season 4...

Judy Jetson Hooker likes this.
  20. This is my favourite show along with Enlightenment. This shows capture real life perfectly without actually being realistic at all. Its like a caricature of real life.

VitaminBee likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.