Secret Diary Of A Call Girl | The Popjustice Forum

Secret Diary Of A Call Girl

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by jamieluke, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Did anyone else see the new episode tonight? Billie Piper looks incredible this season.

I'm not really sure what to make of tonight's episode. I've loved all of the previous seasons, I guess my main problem with the show is that the episodes are far too short.

I am intrigued to see where the writers go with Belle this time around is it's the final season ever.

2. Billie did look gorgeous. I've never seen her look better than she does in this.

I did enjoy the episode, but it just felt a bit going through the motions. Nothing that we haven't really seen before. I'd much prefer if it lasted for an hour, so they could flesh it out a bit more.

It will be interesting to see what they do with her though. I'd quite like it if they didn't give her the typical happy ending. Her and Ben are probably better as just friends.

3. When the paparazzi shots taken during the outdoor filming hit the press last year, I remember thinking how unbelievably pissed off she looked with the whole thing, like she was on the verge of chucking a wobbly, but she is such a professional it did not really show on screen tonight.

She did look alarmingly skinny at some points though (compared to how she looked in Series 3).

4. She had a baby before season 3 though, so she was bound to be a bit bigger.

Is Bambi not in this series?

5. I was wondering about Bambi too. Judging from the preview of next weeks episode it didn't look like she was going to be in it. I hope we are not supposed to assume that she has gone off into the sunset with Byron.

6. I don't usually watch this, but at some point (if not already), I hear that Paul Nicholls will appear in his pants.

I might watch that bit.

7. slimane

slimane Guest

Ben is so fiiiitttt!!! Iddo Goldberg is so good looking. I love jewish boys.

8. slimane

slimane Guest

Bambi's not in it any more. She said so in an interview.

9. That's a shame, I really liked her.

10. Aw I loved Bambi.

11. I loved Bambi and sad to see her go. The actress has another TV show with Will Young called Bedlam.

12. I loved Billie on Chatty Man. I can't believe she ended up going to Fire of all places with Lawrence.

13. slimane

slimane Guest

Yeah she's really down to earth. I actually warmed to her when she got papped blowing fag smoke in her childs face. HA! I doubt she does it every day dailymail readers.

She reminds me of a couple I know in their 30s that leave the kids with the grandparents every now and then they so they can go to drum n base nights and get completely off their tits. HA.

14. Belle's gay client on Tuesday night's episode was so hot!

Ben's Mom was so based on someone like Germaine Greer.

15. I enjoyed this week's episode more than the first. The gay guy was cute and it's fun how Belle's trying to keep it all a secret from Poppy.

I like that bitch call girl too, is her name Charlotte?

16. Oh yeah, Charlotte, she was cool. I hope she's in it more often.

17. I'm sure there's going to be some girl on girl between her and Belle.

18. The second episode was a real bore. Gosh, I miss Bambi and Byron.

19. She is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBULOUS!

20. I would love if the series ended as her identity was revealed to everyone (much like real life). The veil was lifted and Billie Piper turned into the actual Belle du Jour (I can't remember her name off the top of my head now). As, much like the books and the blogs, the glamour fades without the annonymity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.