Selena Gomez - Assorted Ok Songs | Page 157 | The Popjustice Forum

Selena Gomez - Assorted Ok Songs

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Jun 24, 2016.

1. It's not a... bad video, by any stretch, but they spend the entire video building to her JUMPING INTO THE POOL (which isn't awfully exciting, anyway) only for that to happen off screen anyway? The colours are nice and she looks great but I'd rather watch a gif of Cheryl Cole swan-diving into her backup dancers for all this offers.

sesita, mattyjayy and lushLuck like this.
  2. RMK

RMK

She looked amazing, and each scene welcomes an amazing photo or still (or instagram post). They obviously could've done more with the plot, but it's great.

Also, her walking on water would've been a lot cooler if Dua didn't do it in New Rules first nn.

3. In case you don't have apple music, you can watch "Wolves" music video here.

I'm not feeling her visuals this era.

Florencia. likes this.
  4. What happened to the concept behind 'Bad Liar'? It was a mess and poorly executed but at least it was interesting. This video for 'Wolves' is as generic as a female pop video comes.

Andy French, heavymetalGAGA and Ferk like this.
  5. She died flopped, Jill.

6. This would've been a nice photoshoot, but as a video? A dull disaster.

7. RMK

RMK

I wouldn't say Bad Liar flopped. It started picking up more momentum again the week Fetish came out, and then it was killed.

Fetish was the big flop.

Leopold likes this.
  8. I cant wait for the wikipedia description of this video.
    'The video includes Selena Gomez dressed in evening attire singing in various parts of a Leisure Centre before getting in the pool.'

9. RMK

RMK

Yeah, though I like the video better than Good For You and Kill Em With Kindness, it's with them as her borderline concept-less videos. All of them are stunning, but fail to really have much to them.

10. RMK

RMK

Based off backstage pics, there seems to be a lot going on. There's a red car, and a bunch of trees for a jungle or something.

DJHazey likes this.
  11. I hope she hasn't abandoned Petra Collins' visuals just yet, they were by far the most interesting part of...whatever the last seven months have been.

12. Also, i know its very literal but actual wolves in the leisure centre would have made this video 10,000 times better

lushLuck likes this.
  13. RMK

RMK

It's on vevo now.

Also, everyone is buzzing about her performance I'm shook.

popzone, Gintoki and Ferk like this.
  14. RMK

RMK

Performance footage leaked from yesterday's run through. Not posting anything here (because it ruins the whole point of the performance) but it seems nice. No acoustic version, actual normal song.

15. It’s a pretty video, but pointless. Whatever gets us an album I guess.

16. The video is beautiful and yeah kind a boring, but it works I guess. She is probably the prettiest pop girl at the moment.

17. Her performance looks terrible. She seems dead.

18. Some bloodthirsty wolves waiting in the water would have certainly added some tension to the 3 and half minute build to her JUMPING IN THE POOL

19. As relatable as writhing around on the floor of a locker room's shower is, sis is just asking for athlete's foot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.