Selena Gomez - Fourth Studio Album | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Selena Gomez - Fourth Studio Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, Jun 17, 2021.

1. RMK

RMK

Announcements of announcements seem to be the trend lately, so that's why I'm expecting. Perched if she just surprise drops a single, there isn't much competition this week.

C***** isn't real competition, and her career isn't in a good spot.

nooniebao likes this.
  2. Well, Kanye and The Kid LAROI are dropping projects. Yung Bleu isn’t a super big name but I think his project could do well this week if it connects with his audience. I’d argue it’s a pretty busy week even if those artists and their fanbases aren’t part of Selena’s main demographics.

RMK likes this.
  3. The source code says it will display 'It's too late...' when the countdown ends.

Cardi isn't involved.

nooniebao likes this.
  4. Cardi is prob being paid per tweet by these girls' teams nn

tastic and lushLuck like this.
  5. I'm still fascinated by the potential that this album could've had teebs, it's a shame she abandoned the one lane that really worked for her!

Runawaywithme, tastic, Push and 4 others like this.
  6. Apparently there was even an album with Fetish and Bad Liar in the works. Leland who co-wrote Fetish and Rare’s title track was apparently working on material with Allie X for what eventually became Rare.

tastic, Andy French and RMK like this.
  7. I just need another 'Good For You'

ratedr, Jones322 and RMK like this.
  8. RMK

RMK

The font is still her logo from the Revelacion, maybe it doesn’t signal another era.

9. Fetish really was a moment for her. I was so excited for that album to come to fruition. It would have been her best project to date.

RMK, aboutyounow and Push like this.
  10. I actually really like Rare, but I know she has a weird, dark, Fetish inspired alt-pop album in her. I hope we get it one day.

Pineapple, tastic, RMK and 2 others like this.
  11. I’ll add to the chorus. Fetish was the first time in a long time I was excited for Selena music given how dark and sensual it was. Give me that album!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.