Selena Gomez - Rare (+ New Single Boyfriend) | Page 357 | The Popjustice Forum

Selena Gomez - Rare (+ New Single Boyfriend)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Rem

Rem

Love the lack of energy. Go girl give us nothing!

2. Me dancing around my room during quarantine teas, down to the budget and production value.

Laurent, codecat, Kuhleezi and 11 others like this.
  3. Her hair instantly made my neck start itching. Reminds me a lot of Taylor’s reputation era “I just rolled out of bed but make it fashion” hair

4. Ironic that both her and Justin's albums just kinda went airplane emoji after release. Love to see it!

5. Where is the performance tho.

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

Runawaywithme, Rob, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  7. She's kinda serving

8. She looks gorgeous. Great hair, beautiful hair!

9. It's all so tiring and pointless at the moment.

10. I love that she always looks gorgeous at least!

11. RMK

RMK

I really don't see them making an actual video for Dance Again, especially considering the re-release with more singles is on the horizon, so why not just call it the official one?

12. That is all she has.

13. Because this way they excuse the mediocrity saying it’s just a “performance” video. She looks beautiful but what’s new.

14. Selena is a shitty popstar - almost zero redeeming qualities.

wodny likes this.
  15. tbh I find it so odd that for someone that came from the Television she just looks... uncomfortable to be infront of a camera sometimes. There are some moments where she really kills it but others like this and Look At Her Now...whew.

HolyWater likes this.
  16. [​IMG]

Can't keep my nails to myself.
    (I mean I could but why would the ASMR queen want to?)

17. Even my plushies have more charisma. Oh, Selena. So beautiful, so stiff, so boring.

Leopold and HolyWater like this.
  18. She thought everyone is in quarentine, they don't deserve nothing but lacklustre Value, she's the pop star that likes to really stay on brand

Blue6010 and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  20. I think that this is why I hate it so much. Is it a wig or is it her actual hair?

Andy French and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.