Selena Gomez - Rare | Page 293 | The Popjustice Forum

Selena Gomez - Rare

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Not great but good enough. Dddd

OlliMaus and lushLuck like this.
  2. French fries with mayonnaise? She's cancelled.

3. Here's the descriptions Mr.S posted on ATRL:

Rare - a very strong introduction, it's the best sound for her, a mixed of acoustic and really nice warm bass, the production is very modern and simple but very details. Selena sings in a flirty and airy way, it sounds like she commits to the lyrics.

Ring - sounds like a Camilla Cabello song, takes it by whatever that means, maybe some fans will dig this

Let Me Get Me - a club banger with a lil bit inspiration from Bjork and Robyn. this song is super catchy, upbeat, groovy. Pop fans will eat this up.

Music Is Life and Mikal like this.
  4. "Amazing production, very catchy" gives me "Great gowns, beautiful gowns."

5. What song was he describing when he said “beautiful gowns”?

6. Also based on the descriptions it sounds like a very poppy synth album. Glad to see that pop girls are ditching the trap sound.

7. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Bjork and Robyn, sweeties I'm so sorry...

myblood, OlliMaus, Wishlight and 39 others like this.
  8. I feel like this album will be way better than we're anticipating nn

9. This again

[​IMG]

10. Just say white.

11. Crowded Room's description is something I could hear Selena pulling off. Let's hope it delivers!

12. I am screaming

13. I can't see this has been mentioned but it looks like the title track is single 2. (It's been sent to radios here in the UK)

myblood, PopCrushed, Jacques and 3 others like this.
  14. Why did I immediately think of the "oh lol so that means if I hashtag something I save lives?" tweet

myblood, slaybellz, Kuhleezi and 8 others like this.

15. [​IMG]

16. Why am I screaming at this

17. "very modern and simple but very details", whew the command of language that has!

myblood, OlliMaus, Bslg17 and 26 others like this.
  18. So modern, such simple, very details

19. RMK

RMK

Crowded Room is also a Bebe Rexha co-write. I'm keeping my expectations low for that one. Vulnerable and Let Me Get Me seem to be the bigger songs. Not just based on those descriptions, but the friends who have heard the album.

20. Not that self aware if she thinks she actually sounds good

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.