Selena Gomez - Rare | Page 358 | The Popjustice Forum

Selena Gomez - Rare

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Jun 24, 2016.

1. RMK

RMK

Nn the note she attached: "I want to be clear that a boyfriend is the least of my priorities right now".

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    Music Is Death, Vixen, SHYGUY and 9 others like this.
  2. YAS @ the new artwork. Finally!

3. I really like that artwork.

Music Is Death likes this.
  4. That's a much, much better artwork. It's still a kii how much that font looks like the Law & Order one. Dun dun.

5. RMK

RMK

I feel like all the artwork would've looked better textless. She had no problem doing it for Revival, so I don't know why they opted for it this time around.

6. oh I know the girl who shot that cover, this is so insanely cool!

7. That is a much better album cover. People You Know is the only song I come back to from this, and even that I don't listen to much.

8. I don't mind the text on the cover, but I feel like it's unnecessary to state that it's a Deluxe Album.

sesita, RMK and flowersandu like this.
  9. Island

Island Staff Member

She should still release Vulnerable as a single.

10. It's better but it looks like the album is named "Deluxe Album".

11. Much better cover, it should be the original one in the first place.

12. I like the cover - i don't care for the Deluxe Album bit though. Can someone photoshop that portion out?

13. The album cover is really stunning and miles better than the original one. "Deluxe Album" wasn't necessary, though.

14. Wasn’t there already a deluxe edition with all the Bad Liar-era singles tacked on at the end? Won’t this be the deluxe deluxe album? Kii at the album titled Rare having this many releases dd.

flowersandu and Robbietoxic like this.
  15. I think that was the Target / Japanese version. There’s a “bonus track version” on iTunes, which includes Feel Me. The upcoming release is the deluxe version.

16. SMG

SMG

...has she sampled this?

Andy French likes this.
  17. Ellie Goulding is shaking.

18. My Grindr profile as soon as lockdown is over.

19. RMK

RMK

Apparently there's a video ready and Justin, Julia, MNEK, and The Roommates worked on this and "She".

toxicdreamstomyself and D.Jay like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.